How to cancel an order

bijoy50
Community Member
the order hasn't been shipped and i want to cancel it how to do that also i want to cancel the order not because of shipping but because i ordered the wrong product by mistake
Message 1 of 116
latest reply
115 REPLIES 115

How to cancel an order

samrat.kumar
Community Member
How should i cancel my order ?
Message 11 of 116
latest reply

How to cancel an order

webmagic_iway
Community Member
Hello,

As you wish to cancel the sale, the best solution will be to contact the seller by phone and explain your concern. To get the contact details of the seller, copy the following link into a new browser and fill the required details:

http://www.ebay.in/sch/ebayadvsearch/?_sofindtype=9

Contact information will be emailed to you. The member whose information you are requesting will also receive your contact information.

Once the seller agree to cancel the sale, ask them to open a cancel transaction case. Once the seller open a cancel transaction case, you will receive the email. Once you accept the cancel transaction request, sale will be cancelled and you will not be obliged to complete the transaction. To know more about it, copy the following link into a new browser:

http://ocs.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CustomerSupport

You may also contact eBay customer support on above link. Regards,

Want to earn more, click on below link
http://www.clicksia.com/ptc_ads.php?ref=surveyfill1

Want to earn more, click on below link

http://earnandclick.blogspot.com/2011/12/m.html

How to cancel an order

sudeep25
Community Member
the order hasn't been shipped and i want to cancel it how to do that also i want to cancel the order not because of shipping but because i ordered the wrong product by mistake
Message 13 of 116
latest reply

How to cancel an order

mithul2508
Community Member
Hi...
by mistake i purchased a beam bag cover (PaisaPay ID 30813697705) on 2nd Feb 2012. I called ebay customer care to cancel the order immediately after the purchase. EBAY informed that its not possible i have to contact the seller. I did that too... the seller informed me that he will refund within 10 days, so I waited for 10 days then I called him again check regarding the refund. He informed me that he has already shipped the item and I will have return it ... the best seller ever ... Then I did that too ....after that today I called him he informed that he is yet to receive the product after which it would take another 10Days to refund ...
Wonderful story right ... I would never ever purchase anything through ebay ...
Still waiting for a refund ...
Message 14 of 116
latest reply

How to cancel an order

shakyasp
Community Member
This is bring to your kind notice that i had bid for a Rolex watch with descrption and Item no; " Rolex antimagnetic moonphase watch-AAA+++ original with box, Item No. 260958486632", but was surpised to know from the Seller that the item was not original but a Replica.
Message 15 of 116
latest reply

How to cancel an order

shakyasp
Community Member
Dear Sir,

This is bring to your kindnotice that i had bid for a Rolex watch with descrption and Item no; " Rolex antimagnetic moonphase watch-AAA+++ original with box, Item No. 260958486632", but was surpised to know from the Seller that the item was not original but a Replica.

As the item is not what i had bid for - Request to cancel my Bid as i would not like to Buy the item for being not original.

look for your action in line.

thanks.
Message 16 of 116
latest reply

How to cancel an order

shanu220
Community Member
I want to change my purchase item....30978047363
Message 17 of 116
latest reply

How to cancel an order

maheshbhandarkar2011
Community Member
the order hasn't been shipped and i want to cancel it how to do that also i want to cancel the order not because of shipping IT'S MOBILE PHONE IS NOT PROPERLY WORKING.
Message 18 of 116
latest reply

How to cancel an order

saranggawande
Community Member
i had a mistake and buyed a piece and now i want to cancel the order as early as possible,thank you.
Message 19 of 116
latest reply

How to cancel an order

Hi saranggawande,

You may easily cancel the order you have placed by mistake. You just write to Seller that you wish to cancel the order. Seller has two options in the icon "Resolve a problem" -- one is for non-payment, and another for cancel of order mutually. On your request seller will send you form of cancellation and you will accept it. Order will be cancelled immediately.

Thanks
Message 20 of 116
latest reply