Honest and best stone sellers on ebay

shamimhassan
Community Member
This posting is for those who want to buy orignal stones and at the same time are not familiar how to buy orignal stones without being cheated.
I have seen a lot of cheat sellers who are selling fake stones on ebay, as orignal stones.
Fallowing are honest and dedicated sellers from whom you can buy orignal stones with your eyes closed. I assure you that you will not be cheated. You will receive what you pay for, and I speak from my personal experience with these sellers.
Anchanting Kolors, Jaipur Jewels, RG Diamonds, Shine Stones,Shree Krishna Gems, Sitare Jewels.

Dr. Shamim A. Hassan
Khobar Saudi Arabia
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I am selling stones last three+ years 100% FB
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Dear Shamimji,

Thank you for your honest appreciation and inspiring words recogning our services. It's very nice gesture to accept one's service quality. Honestly observing - this is Human nature on the part of buyers not to appreciate sellers but gives strong reactions in case of bad service.Amidst all these - appreciation like yours makes a Seller more confident to serve well. Thank you once again.

Thank You,

Ashok Agarwal
Proprietor
Sitare_Jewels
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Hobbies and collectibles buyers are intellectuals and very gentle.Stone buyers are moneyed and arrogant.Some of them dont understand anything about stones but talk big big.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Dear Shamim ji,
Thanks a ton for all your kind words and appreciation. Your words really motivates me to work harder and to give the best service to my buyers always.

You are absolutely right that many fake stones are being sold openly and that spoil the name of honest gemstone seller and eBay ultimately.

Buyers don't have any idea about the authenticity of gemstones and they tend to run for cheaper and bigger size of gemstone.
But at last they end up with a fake stone.

Once should always remember if a stone is bigger size it will be more expensive and rare and all that glitter is not gold.

If a Gemstone look green then it is not Emerald and similarly if a gemstone look blue then its not Blue Sapphire and if a stone look Red then it not necessarily Natural Ruby.

I had explained about the difference of Natural Emerald and Fake Emerald in my blog.

Here is the link for the same:

http://blogs.ebay.in/shree_krishna_gems/entry/Difference-between-Green-Beryl-Emerald-Beaware/_W0QQidZ138719019

Well very few people understand that gemstones are never cheaper even if they are not of very high quality.

Since I am a gemologist will love to answer any doubts or question about any gemstones.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

shamimhassan
Community Member
Dear Amitava Gi,
I am sorry that I could not reply to you earlier posts, but I really appreciate your support.
My regards to Bhani Jan, and lots of love and prayers for the children. Please keep in touch.
With best regards for a very happy and prosperous New Year.

Dr. Shamim A. Hassan
Khobar Saudi Arabia
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

shamimhassan
Community Member
Dear Deep Gi,
Thank You for you sweet comments. Regards and Happy New Year.
Dr. Shamim A. Hassan
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

shamimhassan
Community Member
Fallowing is a good site for those who want to learn about gemstones. gemstone.org

Dr. Shamim A. Hassan
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear shamimhassan,

Thank you for starting such an interesting thread which not only enlightens buyers of gemstones but also displays the bond between fellow community members and their gesture towards each other.

I know this is a late post on this thread (as I was on leave) however its never too late to appreciate such an effort from you :-).

Keep Posting!!

Thanks & Regards,
Indraneel
Message 9 of 9
latest reply