cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guys!!! Need help with customers confirming receipt

greentab
Community Member
Dear Fellow Ebay sellers,

Generally when the customers make a purchase, we usually ship it the same day and pretty much the customers receive the package the next day, However about 80% of the customers do not accept receipt and i end up calling them, mailing them and sending message from ebay message centre, Even after doing it atleast 50% of customers do not accept receipt and the money gets stuck with pasia pay for about 15 days and i do not find any real efforts from ebay as this has been consistent, however i would like to know if there is any option that i need to select while listing which would reduce the time of funds being held by paisapay, if in case the customer do not accept the receipt....

Thank you for your support,

Regards,
Subash.K
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
hi Greentab,
You can contact your account manager and inquire about express remittance facility. There is some criteria, which you should match. if you do match that criteria, Xpress Remittance will be activated in your account. You can receive the remittance of all your dispatches on day 1 in the upcoming cycle.

hope this helps.

Regards
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
i think that express remittance is not given so easily.
when you start business here you have to assume that you are selling goods on 15day credit and make arrangements for money investment accordingly
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

greentab
Community Member
Thanks a ton for the reply guys!!! it really helps!!!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
So, what is the criteria for Express Remittance? About Me
Message 5 of 5
latest reply