Difficulty in accessing myEbay page

metroboutique
Community Member
Funnily from time to time I find it difficulty in getting into the myEbay summary page, activity tab. Everything else is accessible on ebay, even other tabs like messages, myPaisapay etc. all work. And just as mysteriously the myEbay summary page starts working on its own. It can be really frustrating at times. Have any of you faced the issue?
any tips that could help...remember I get no error messages either , the page just does not open.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I face issues with My eBay's message page. Whenever I click on a message, it opens in the lower half of the open window and resizes the page making it difficult to navigate around. I use firefox browser.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

metroboutique
Community Member
i HAVE TRIED FIREFOX AND GOOGLE CHROME AND WINDOWS EXPLORER 6.0, HOWEVER THOUGH FIREFOX IS BETTER AT DISPLAYING THE MYPAISAPAY PAGE AT ALL TIMES AND GOOGLE CHROME DOES NOT DISPLAY IT PROPERLY AT ANYTIME, BUT when I have the MyEbay page issue, no browser works!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@oceankorol...
You need to click on Change Settings from your eBay Inbox page and make the necessary changes. About Me
Message 4 of 4
latest reply