cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GREAT SUPPORT FROM MY ACCOUNT MANAGER ON Ebay.in

philashop_in1
Community Member
It has been a real pleasure to have a n accounts manager like Sarfaraz Khan on ebay.in. He has been following my actions on ebay regularly and guiding me at every stage. I just hope ebay.in can get a few more fellows like Sarfaraz Khan in their support staff.
He has been a helping hand for every problem I have faced. Great work Team Ebay.in!!!
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: GREAT SUPPORT FROM MY ACCOUNT MANAGER ON Ebay.in

NO MORE PROMPT NO MORE HELPFUL
EBAY INDIA SUPPORT IS VERY BAD

I SEND MAIL AND REMINDERS BUT I DON'T GET ANY HELPS AND PROPER RESPONSE EVER.

NOT HAPPY WITH ACCOUNT MANAGERS ANYMORE.

I THINK THEY ARE NOT FOR US . AS THEY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR MY ACCOUNT. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 11 of 17
latest reply

Hi,
Ebay is doing great because of its a/c managers.
Ms Florinda was a great lady. She probably got promoted. I wish her success. May God bless her for the good job she did.
Ms Bhabini, though probably a fresher, is real great.
I worked with Mr Sarfaraj Khan also. A nice helpful gentleman.
Best wishes to you all.
Last of all, it is a misconception that only PS are allowed a/c manager support. The pink who calls you regularly is your a/c manager. You will get phone support any time within office hours.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

grabdeals_in1
Community Member
HELLOOOOO EVERYONE ! STOP IT RIGHT THERE!

You all are saying A/C manager is this ...n that...okay !
Well I think we all know why they are expert and very good handling our business ?

Just becuase Ebay want sales! Ebay want more and more and more sales ! they keep pressure on A/C manager ! to increase sales ..otherwise A/C manager is gone!

Well when they can do this ! Then WHY DON"T they Change new FB system ! I don't understand ! ATLEAST KEEP MUTUAL WITHDRAWL OPTIONS SO THAT WE HAVE CHANCE TO MAKE BUYER AND WITHDRAW FB !
plenty of seller's profile is getting bad to worst just becuase of some buyer's who think FB are fun for them ! but its our business!

They restricted my account becuase I wansn't able to maintain 98% ( required for silver powerseller) ..But how would I ? ... buyer doesnt even contact of his problem and just drop a negative feedback ! and we can't do anything ! ...just keep shouting in community boards!

I would say ! SOB ( SAVE OUR BUSINESS!!!!)
Message 13 of 17
latest reply

Hello, all of you,

I want to eBay Account manager from surat, Gujarat. So please give me manager contact number and other details.

Thank you.

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

Dear Sir/Mam,

i have jewellery outlet in my city and also many design in manufacturing myself, now i want to reach international market so very much interested to sell it via ebay international. and also i have created may ebay account myself. so requesting to assign some account manager who can guide me properly and also requesting to give me some limit abt at least 100 product listing so i can list at least 100 product.
i hope you can understand my concern and help me for that as early as possible so that i can get benefit selling product internationally. i am attaching one screenshot which i am getting every time whenever tri to list product. and as per my understanding it may be due to category listing approval.
Message 15 of 17
latest reply

paridhi_handicraft
Community Member

i need account manager for handle my ebay account please help us.

thanks

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Dear paridhi_handicraft,

Greetings from team eBay and we are happy to have you as a part of our ever growing seller community.

At this given time we would request you to kindly work on the following recommendations:

•Follow the listing best practices.
•Maintain your eBay account seller standard.
•Check availability of your Promoted Listings.
•Have proper business growth strategy.

As always, it is important that you maintain your selling performance and make sure that your account is in good health.

Seller accounts are reviewed on time to time for their performance for further action.

Thank you for being a part of eBay and we wish you luck with your selling.

Regards,

eBay IN CBT Team

Message 17 of 17
latest reply