Frontpage Error

Hello,

Dont know if I am only the one to face this issue. Thought would bring it up to the attention of everyone and eBay of course.

There seems to be some error in the content coding of the website. When the website loads on any browser ( I have tested the same on Mozilla and IE ), I get some error message that loads in above the website. Also many a times on Mozilla the page does not load in giving error message of Content Coding error.

If I am the only one facing this issue then seems like its some issue with my browsers.

But if its a common issue with some, then i feel the development team of eBay has some work to do about.

Regards
Edward Katchira
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Frontpage Error

highskyindia
Community Member
Hi,
I also faced a similar issue some time ago, Finally I realized that this was not a browser issue but the problem was from ISP end, in my case it was Sify, Finally I had to change my iSP, and then the problem solved.
Kindly let me know the details like who is your ISP , I will try to help,
Regards
Akash
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Frontpage Error

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Edward (onlinebookstall),

Thank you for bringing such an issue to our notice using this forum!

We hope that the above issue is resolved however if its still persisting we request you to kindly send across the screenshots of the error page to our Customer Support Team and that will help us to understand and investigate the issue better.

Prima facie, as Akash (newmarket05) mentioned, this could be an ISP related issue, but can be confirmed once we have a screen shot.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 3 of 3
latest reply