Fraud seller-- plz help

had agreed to purchased a cellphone, Nokia 6660 for Rs 11500/- from Akhilesh Kumar Singh from New delhi..(Ph no. 09871134849/ 09868646858)
We had met through Bazee.
He agreed to dispatch the product, once he received the payment.
I made an online transfer from my Citibank a/c to his UTI bank a/c no. 015010100182409 (k-12, green park main , new delhi 16) on Wednesday , 6th April 2005

The seller has been absconding since then, neither have i received the product.
Please guide.

I can provide proof of payments.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Fraud seller-- plz help

archipelago_in1
Community Member
I am in a similar situation as you (bought Nokia 6600, not delivered yet), akssundaram. However, in my case the seller says that his ebay.in account has been blocked. This happened on the same day when I made the payment of Rs.10,500/- to Ebay India Pvt. Ltd., thro Paise Pay online bank transfer.

Ebay guys are irresponsible and unprofessional. They donot have the courtesy to acknowledge or respond to the emails sent to them, which shows their callousness. The discussion board indicates several cases where buyers have been cheated and sellers are getting away with swindling them.

archipelago_in1
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Fraud seller-- plz help

akmalavia
Community Member
I too had a bad experience with one vendor ristcomputers on ebay.in.

ebay.in claims to have a dispute settlement process. however, they would ask you many dtails and take very much time.

at the buying time paisa pay debits your credit card immeidiately but getting a refund when vendor does not supply your good is a pain.

i have no good experience with vendor and on ebay. I also buy thru indiatimes , rediff etc and they are very professional at dispute handling too.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply