Fraud company

99.99% products on eBay are fake. I would like to warn my friends not to buy any product from eBay. Also want to spread this warning via social media like Facebook Twitter and WhatsApp.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Fraud company

After ShopClues eBay comes in the list of bad product selling sites. It's service is bad, products q quality is bad. Even they also do not contact you at the time of delivery. I really had a very bad experience with this shopping site.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

After ShopClues eBay comes in the list of bad product selling sites. It's service is bad, products q quality is bad. Even they also do not contact you at the time of delivery. I really had a very bad experience with this shopping site.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Worst e-commerce site that I had seen in my life.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Even their products a are also not verified.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

99.99% products on eBay are fake. I would like to warn my friends not to buy any product from eBay. Also want to spread this warning via social media like Facebook Twitter and WhatsApp.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@dineshchandrsha-0 wrote:

you yourself has 2 ebay id and you are crying fraud ?

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Fake ebay.. Cheating ebay
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

zovish
Community Member
Never buy anything from eBay, this company is totally fraud. They provide damaged product and when you raise a claim against it,they simply refuse by saying that your product is in manufacturer warranty, kindly contact customer service center of the same.
We paid to get a problem-free new product, not to get repaired our new item.
Why we run after service center for repairing our new product?
Isn't it the responsibility of the seller to check the product quality before shipping?
I will not suggest anyone to purchase anything from eBay. It is better to throw your money.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Agree
Message 9 of 9
latest reply