cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Foul Mouthed Vendor "Trust_on1" Arif Merchant of Aksons Online

ajayshooda
Community Member
I recived a faulty digital bathroom scale from him . His mobile was not responding & there was no response to email for three days too.
----------------------------------------------------------
Here is the response "eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will not reach the eBay member.

Item: DIGITAL BATHROOM WEIGHT SCALE (110042453067)
This message was sent after the listing closed.
take4less is the seller.

Mind your language you ass hole I am not fraud my mobile is working properly and there was many holidays of diwali and eid you don't know ?????"
-----------------------

I am not interested in replacement of the product thru you . I will seek an apology & compensation thru court. You need to decide whether you need to have such people here. You may ban them but they will come up thru any other name . Means I have to act.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

mastersniper1
Community Member
There's info here:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/rfe-unwelcome-email-threats.html

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

forbhaskarm
Community Member
I have had a similar experiece with '9Peas' where the seller responded very arrogantly after 4 days of no replies to my repeated emails. And after 10 days of waiting for the transaction to go through & the seller sending the stuf to me, the seller has now decided not to go ahead with the transaction & refund my money for the fear of a bad rating. This is shameful act & EBAY has to take care about the interestes of buyers. We buyers have absolutely noting in our hands except for paying upfront & wait endlessly for our products to come which may be defective, bad quality, not as promised & then the hassles of going through refund process.
FOR GOD SAKE & BUYER's SAKE ACT EBAY MANAGEMENT........
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Hi,
That ia bad language.
Please say sorry, at least for the language.
You could have said the same thing politely.
English pple conquered the world by manners and chivalry.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

ajayshooda
Community Member
Well I have complained to Ebay & want to see what action they take before I take legal advise & go to court so have retained the faulty product as evidence , which seems to have been shipped faulty without poper prior pre-shipment inspection . Such people are definately a menace to the society & need to be dealt with severly . Ebay too has a copy of the email exchanges . They too can be held liable for his act as are providing him platform to be abusive & arrogant if they donot act to curb such menace.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

ajayshooda
Community Member
Let me see what ebay does about it , whether their internal dispute redressal procedure are worth any thing or just nice online prose . If they do not act in good faith, I fully intend to hold ebay responsible & make this guy pay for his arrogance & am retaining the product as evidence which seems to have been shipped faulty without any pre-shipment inspection.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi ajayshooda,
This should not have happened in this community of eBay.
Here we are like brothers and sisters.
I feel so sad.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 7 of 7
latest reply