Foolish DSR Rating Policy

Hello

Now a days eBay changed policy in which they have given high importance to DSR rating. Due to which many of sellers lost power seller status and some sellers got restrictions from selling on there account. Out of 100 buyers 80 buyers gives feedback casually which affect sellers business. Those sellers are selling products with free shipping option in the DSR rating in shipping and handling charges also buyer gives low ratings. How is it possible ? Seller offering the free shipping and then also buyers gives low ratings ? We are selling on other websites too. Feedback matters on other websites too. But they not do like eBay. Here so many listing are removed by eBay. But for that removal they don't gave any specific reasons. If we ask to customer support they tells that write to trust and safety they will help you. Then what is the use of customer support ? As due to competition sellers are selling products @ 2-3% margin and its benefit buyers will take but what seller is getting ? Such types of restrictions or non performance mark.Those sellers are having 100% positive feedback then also that seller is bad ?? How is it ?
Really eBay kindly pay attention towards it and make
change in policy.

Regards
rhtdm.6624
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Dear All,

Please give your valuable suggestion in below thread.

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500007235

Thanks
rhtdm.6624
Message 21 of 23
latest reply

kiara.electronics-2009
Community Member
I have been restricted from listing and my previous listings have been removed .

Im the latest casualty of this DSR thing.

I give free shipping on 90% of my products still i have 4.5 DSR for it.

I try and send it the same day but as they are expensivew items , the courier companies stop them for different reason so it take max 2-3 days after payment still 4.4 DSR.

Alredy i have filed in community court for wuthdrwal of negative feedbacks:

I recd them as

1) A buyer said he recd a phone which is made in UK but i DUPED him as accs are said to be made in China.

WHO WILL EXPLAIN THEM THAT EACH AND EVERY ACC TODAY IS MADE IN CHINA REGARDLESS OF MAIN PRODUCT
I think we are scapegoats of this system where BUYER IS GOD AND SELLER IS STUPID TO SELL.

2) The other gave me a negative feedback as he said i have stolen the bluetooth headset which company is giving now with the phone

Someone just tell me HE BUYS A USED PIECE 5 MOPNTHS OLD BUT NEEDS LATEST OFFERS WHAT TO DO ABOUT HIM

Already the sales were down and upon that this TnS restriction.

God save us sellers before we get EXTINCT from this website.
Message 22 of 23
latest reply

Dear kiara.electronics-2009

Such types of issue I think all sellers are facing. Better is not to give so much demands to the buyers. Keep your margin with every product. Not offer free gifts. Buyer has got habbit of it now. If they purchase product of 500 Rs. also then also they want a gift. Try to make description as correct as possible. If buyer is telling that bluetooth is coming with phone then tell him that you agreed our terms and tell him to check description of product again. Tell him to check package contains. If he not got mentioned items then send it if you already sent same then no need to worry. File a case in Community court for negative feedback removal and also mention all the communication which is done with your buyer.

Thanks
rhtdm.6624
Message 23 of 23
latest reply