Feedback on Product Identifiers

Dear members,

We will be happy to hear your queries/feedback/suggestions. Please click on 'post' to share your message with us.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Feedback on Product Identifiers

Sir/Ma'am, I sell unbranded products made by local artisans,  weavers and artists. Do I need product identification no.? If yes , pls. direct how coz these people make things on very small scale and have no proper system in place for product manufacturing.  Pls. guide. Regards

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

+

indian stamps , Miniture sheets,se--tenent & sheetlets  FDCs etc

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

rhymak14
Community Member

Since long our Paisapay remmitance on hold due to KYC. Number of time we have emailed the all documents but not a single reply from anyone. Contacted all possible ways but no responce. Talk to cc many times as ll times they say documents are veryfied and within 24 hour you will get remmitance. Huge amount of money is stuck and can do nothing. Please some one help. Ebay ID rhymak14

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Dear seller,

eBay has considered all such products while doing this change.
For any products which do not have any of the product identifiers (Brand/MPN/UPC/ISBN) you can choose the following values for each of them.

Brand = โ€œUnbrandedโ€
MPN = โ€œDoes Not Applyโ€
UPC = โ€œDoes Not Applyโ€

However, if you have any of these product identifiers available, please do input right values which will help its search ranking both within eBay and other search engines such as Google and Bing.

Regards,
Team eBay India.
Message 14 of 21
latest reply

Dear Seller,

For all such products which, we assume, do not have any of the product identifiers (Brand/MPN/UPC/ISBN) you can choose the following values for each of them.

Brand = โ€œUnbrandedโ€

However, if you do have a brand, please input the right value for the same.

Thanks,
Team eBay India.
Message 15 of 21
latest reply

Dear Seller,

For most of these categories, you won't be asked for any product identifiers as could be seen here. However, for any product groups within these, if you are asked for product identifiers, you can choose the following values for each of them.

Brand = โ€œUnbrandedโ€

Thanks,
Team eBay India.
Message 16 of 21
latest reply

I am unable to revise my listings or create new ones with the ''does not apply'' option mentioned by you. in item specifics there is brand and MPN option, I chose unbranded and does not apply on them, when I clicked continue, it shows error to enter UPC, however there in no UPC field mentioned in the add a listing page in item specifics or elsewhere. Kindly explain how to proceed with revising old listings as well as creating new one.

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

I AM ALSO FACING SAME PROBLEM , I CANT ABLE TO ADD UPC NUMBER IN MY LISITING OR FPN NUMBER

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

I guess my case is unique. I was top rated a few weeks ago. Suddenly I got a considerable change in the number of orders and to my surprise I was getting one or no orders each day. When I investigated I found that my top rated badge is gone and on the contrary my rating is showing BELOW STANDARD. On further investigation, I found that the reason for this rating is ebay counted three of my transaction in defect and it is a bug in ebay system. They counted it wrongly and even the customer care executive also agreed to it. Now as a result, I am not allowed to make any changes in my listing and even I am not able to add any listing. This also mean that you are not allowing me to make changes in UPC for all GTC entries. You are even asking me to do that but not allowing and the reason is bug in your system. I have fed up giving calls to you guys. I have almost wasted more than 10 hours on calls with ebay customer care, but everything in vain till now. What to do???

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

This is to inform you that the item "MCBS Free Dish Free to Air Set top box Mark -1" has been delivered to me.but the delivered set top box is not of champion 4000HD and you provide me the remote which is not working,the remote will work within 1 foot near to set top box.and set top box is not of shown company.
Please do the needfull.i want return it back.i took this product because it is MPEG 4but you provide me different item.
Please take is urgent and on serious issue,otherwise i will take serious ligal action regarding that.
Or return my money and take your product.so low quality product.
Please inform is as early as possible.
Thanks.
Yogesh Rite.

Message 20 of 21
latest reply