Feedback for buyers

Why I am not able to leave negative feedback for buyer? If this option is not there then buyer takes a good advantage for not allowing us to develop the business in ebay shop :-(. What is the meaning of feedback? If buyer or seller does some mistake or anyone dint safety with the dealing so they can give negative or neutral feedback. If buyer alone has rights to give negative or neutral feedback then they can give any type of feedback if they are satisfied also. This is not fair.

Otherwise better remove the feedback calculation and percentage for the buyer. If seller is not satisfied also we can able to leave only positive feedback then what is the use of it, if you calculate or give percentage for buyer.

Its not only my request. It a request from all sellers who sell their product in ebay. Please do our need.
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Feedback for buyers

I have also written this thing before but nothing has changed.Sellers have to suffer on ebay.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Feedback for buyers

njai9628
Community Member
Hi,
I ordered a Indian Designer Partywear Lehnga style saree item code 250903846768 and received today.The product is not same as shown in picture so i return the product to seller by courier as they desired.Please refund the amount as soon as possible.

Thanking you

Namrata jain
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Feedback for buyers

charulboutique2011
Community Member
I agree with your opinion.If only buyer can leave the feedback than it must be same for the seller too.Otherwise a committed seller will disappear from ebay.It is not only hindering the business but affecting the mind of other people. This feedback policy should be same for both buyer & seller.
Please do the needful as it is the demand of maximum seller.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Feedback for buyers

dr_jonas
Community Member
I fully agree with and appreciate Ebay's policy on disallowing negative feedback for buyers.

A buyer'responsibility is prompt and timely payment for the product. Once he or she has done that then it is the seller's job and responsibility to ensure that a good and genuine product has been delivered within the specified time. So, once a buyer makes the payment promptly, he has done his part and it is unfair for him to get a negative feedback after that.

Secondly, dear seller, you seem to have forgotten the basic principle that it is the seller who is here to offer the service and that the buyer is the consumer. THE BUYER PAYS AND THE SELLER MAKES MONEY. So, it is absurd for wanting to leave negative feedback to buyers because it is your primary responsibility as a seller to have a happy and satisfied customer.

Thirdly, you seem to forget that this is a highly competitive world of selling and there may be hundreds of sellers selling the same product and the buyer is at liberty to chose whatever he wants and if you don't offer the best, he will just hop off to other sellers. So, instead of cribbing about wanting to leave negative feedback for buyers, you try to improve the quality of you customer service and your confidence as a seller. If you sell genuine products and offer good customer service, then any buyer will be happy to leave positive feedback and you don't have to be scared of getting negative feedback.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Feedback for buyers

tamojitc
Community Member
Buyer is paying money in advance.
In the Money chain its buyers money at the topmost.
How can a seller give negative feedback on a Buyer
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Feedback for buyers

sastadeals2012
Community Member
Dear friends.
For sellers and also for ebay buyer is God.
My statement may hurt some of our friends. But it is fact. For your information, i am also a seller.
Thanks.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Feedback for buyers

sastadeals2012
Community Member
Dear friends.
For sellers and also for ebay, buyer is God.
My statement may hurt some of our friends. But it is fact. For your information, i am also a seller.
Thanks.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Feedback for buyers

prime-gallery
Community Member
I agree there should be equal scope for sellers and buyers for feedback, particularly negative feedback. An item transaction scope originates at eBay when a seller posts an item, and only then some buyer may buy it, so all those who think buyers begin the process should rethink the process. What I faced recently is the fraud buyer rishi.kasauli bought my item, then requested refund, and lastly left an offensive negative feedback. Then I found that he has been doing the same purchase and refund trick for all recent transactions. eBay's buyer protection policy literally ensures a buyer can actually get stuff for free only if the buyer chooses to pay first and then ask for refund. Interesting to see how eBay persists with this buyer protection, until all genuine sellers are gone because sellers are totally un-protected at eBay against this purchase and refund treachery.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Feedback for buyers

Dear fellow Sellers,

Please do not waste your valuable time, energy in writing on this issue because it has been discussed in detail like Ramayana & Mahabharat but with no result. No sane person can justify it.

If you observe, Ebay Policies are putting "last nail in the coffin". Only Complains and complains are there in Community for tiny matters and no solutions.

Please Pray to Almighty for solutions of your problems. Only He can give sane advice to Ebay.

Thanks & Best Wishes.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply