cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Faulty item - Claim raised no Action taken from ebay

Claim ID : 2393684

The part marked in red is a knob which is used to tighten the camera position mounted on tripod. The knob is missing. The claim was raised on Oct 14th. I was always available at house waiting for the product. But there was false claim made by the logistics that i was not available at my house. The Customer Representatives each time give me assurance that they will arrange reverse pickup with 24 hours or 48 hours. I have been contacting eBay daily and have talked to various representatives. But there no action taken regarding the issue. Each they they assure me about the reverse pickup. And nothing is done later. Its around 2 weeks i have been waiting for this. I talked to 10-15 different customer representatives and higher authority representatives. I each time explained my issue to all the representatives. All the representatives assure me that they will take action. But nothing has been done by their side to be appreciated. I have been a online customer since a long time. There was no issues with flipkart and other e commerce giants. But this is the first experience i had where i have lost the total trust i had on these e-commerce sites. Just because of eBay India. WORST CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE. WORST CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE. WORST CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0