cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

FLAWS WITH NEW PAISAPAY RULE FOR DELIVERY OF THE ITEM

HI ALL,
LIKE TO MENTION FEW FLAWS WITH NEW PAISAPAY RULE FOR DELIVERY OF THE ITEM.

1.FOR INTERNATIONAL SALE THE TIME TO ENTER SHIPPING DETAILS IS 10 DAYS.
2.ONCE THE SHIPMENT DETAILS ARE ENTERED ONLY 21 DAYS ARE THERE TO DELIVER THE ITEM.
3.TIME EXTENSION IS UP TO THE BUYER.IF THE BUYER WISH HE CAN EXTEND IT BY FEW MORE DAYS.YOU GOT TO BEG HIM.
4.ITEMS ARE DELIVERED BY THIRD PARTY LIKE INDIA POST OR COURIER.
5.FOR SMALL VALUE ITEMS AND OVERSEAS SELLING, REGISTERED INDIA POST IS THE THE ONLY OPTION.OTHERWISE THE BUYER WILL HAVE TO SPEND MORE(COURIER) THAN THE ITEM VALUE FOR SHIPMENT.
6.DELIVERY OF ITEMS BY INDIA POST AGAIN DEPENDS ON THEM.YOU CANT OBVIOUSLY INSIST THEM TO DELIVER THE ITEMS WITHIN 21 DAYS.

WHY DONT EBAY AND PAISAPAY RELAX THE RULES(DELIVERY TIME)FOR INTERNATIONAL SALE?.

I THINK IT WILL BE APPROPRIATE TO DELIVER THE ITEMS BY EBAY(PLEASE START A POSTAL SERVICE) SINCE THEY ARE SURE THAT THEY CAN DELIVER ITEMS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WITHIN 21 DAYS AT VERY LOW RATES.......

AGAIN I THINK SELLERS WILL BE RELEIVED FROM THE PAIN OF GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS OF WAITING FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE ITEM AND RELEASING OF THE FUNDS.....

WAKE UP EBAY TEAM AND PAISAPAY TEAM.LOOK IN TO THE FACTS!!!!.MAKE APT CHANGES TO THE RULES.

REGARDS
SURAJ.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Suraj (coromandalstamps),

Thank you for sharing your concerns. We understand the issues around timelines for international shipments that members have highlighted to us. We surely donโ€™t want any suggestion given to us by our community members to be left unnoticed.

We are considering all possibilities and suggestions to make PaisaPay a best in class payments system. Rest assured we have taken into consideration your feedback around International shipment timelines and working on it. We will keep the community updated with further developments.

Regards,

Indraneel
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

jaipur_mart
Community Member
Hi Indraneel,
Thanks a lot for this kind of much awaited reply from ebay.
I have a simple suggestion for paisapay problem, due to which many sellers have left (me too)ebay India or are planning to do so, is do not make paisapay mandatory for listing on ebay for sellers with good reputation(feedback).

Thanks and Regards
Ram krishan
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

king.of.sales
Community Member
Yes, this is a big issue against all the serious sellers on ebay.in, not only for overseas but also in India. It is very difficult to difficult to deliver the parcels overseas in ebay deadline of 21 days by India Post. Other foreign options (couriers) are too costly and in most of the cases are not viable, if their service available too.

Secondly, ebay sends continuous reminders to confirm the receipt or claim the refund within 21 days. Now the buyers think that if they would not claim, their money may be lost. Now they started to think negative after receiving second or third reminder and after all they/some of them file for refund. Now the seller is helpless. Ebay sends one email to stop the consignment, which was not at all possible in case of overseas and also very very diffucult in most of the domestic shipments also.

Recently one of my buyers also inspite of receiving the parcel claimed that he has not received the item. It is just that he want to return the product and afterall he send back the item. The item was absolute perfect and no one ever complaint for that item, inspite of repeated regular orders on ebay. Ebay has issued full refund without deducting even shipping charged which was incurred. In this case, I was lucky, because I did not lose the entire amount of Rs 2000+. I only lost shipping charges and also selling fees, which ebay has charged without completion of transaction. This is another big side effect - LOSS - to the sellers.

At the moment, there does not seems much hope except to take more precautions and protest against the rules and/or to stop selling. If ebay does not make amendments to new PaisaPay rules, it will certainly be tough in coming days.

Moreover, after sometime, the seller can not leave Negative or Neutral Feedback to the buyers - even the buyers does not bother to pay and leave seller negative also. ??? !!! I think that none of the sellers on ebay.in site will agree or support this. Please do consider this point also before this rule become applicable.

I am also awaiting the responses from all the serious sellers on these two topics.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply