cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Excellent Low Grade service of Ebay customer service

This is a very common issue with ebay Cs that you call them to check for problem or solution and your call in never done before 30 min.

Today I had called ebay CS for my claim concern the first CS agent just kept the call on hold for 25 min to check the issue. Good knows where he went to check the information which took him 25 min. Hope not in server room.

That he had nor no correct information on it I had to yell on him. After that I got the botox injection he we silent and was silent for next 10 min. Not even utter a single word. Hats off to the communication training.

I called again and another agent answered the call and seems she also when to server room to check the information as came on call after 15 min of Hold. I got annoyed and ask for supervisor now its been almost 55 min of waiting and the call is till on wait with IVR for connection.

What a great service ebay has developed over a years and does not goes as per the brand standard.

Its no point even taking this case higher as a simple waste of time. Same experience every where wait wait and wait but no resolution in time.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Excellent Low Grade service of Ebay customer service

I also faced same issues. When call get connect to agent, I found some agents on customer care talks rudely with sellers. I think they forgot that because of these sellers they are there.

I think eBay has to monitor each call & have to check how they answer to sellers.

Thanks
Message 2 of 2
latest reply