cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay cheated me . Didn't receive the shipping amount yet. Its been almost 1.5 years. (1year & 5month

On December 30, 2016 I applied for a refund of a product. I got the product money back . The product was a sony playstation 3. Till date I havent recieved the shipping amount back .The shipping amount was more than 1000rs.Thats why I am forced to write this post. I have already placed 10-12 calls to customer care asking for shipping amount back.You can check the call records . They said the complaint has been registered & you will get the shipping amount back as ebay coupon within a week. Years have passed till date I havent recieved my money. I am planning to email this post to all the higher authority of ebay. I will share all the valid paisapay details of my product below.

The Ebay Support team of India cant help me. All my hope is in Ebay International Team . If you see my post please check the details .

PaisaPay ID 44303979622

Item "ps3 super slim with 3 games free and also ps move very good condition"

Dont get shocked its true Man Sad worst customer support. Please check how many times I have requested for refund.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0