Ebay Claims team fraud by Sumeet.

This is in regard to ebay mail Email reference id: [#3fb1342784624828bf2bd4b88aa7d186#]

Sent to me regarding the following.

Claim ID:2329241
PaisaPay ID:43524870628
Item number:112115735632
Seller ID:affordbees
Date claim opened:23-09-2016

The relevant excerpt is

Hello Rohit, This email is from eBay Claims Team regarding your claim ID: 2329241 filed for the item: Sony Xperia Z3 (112115735632). We tried to contact on your registered contact number 9935135006 at 12:37 PM 9/27/2016 to discuss the issues that you?re facing with the above product we understood that issue, however the number was ringing After conducting a thorough investigation and review of your claim, we have found that the item was received by you as on 10/09/2016, whereas the claim was filed under our eBay Guarantee program on 23/09/2016. Claim raised after 10 days, it does not fall under eBay Guarantee s eligibility criteria. Therefore, we will have to unfortunately deny this claim. For more information on the ?non-eligibility criteria to file a claim?, kindly visit the below mentioned link: http: pages.ebay.in/help/ebay-guarantee.html#buyereligibility We would advice you to get in touch with the seller of this product to mutually resolve the issue. You may follow the below given steps to get the seller?s contact details: 1. Click the Advanced search link at the top of most eBay pages. 2. Click the Find Contact Information link under Members section on the left side of the page. 3. Enter the seller s User ID and the Item number. 4. Click the Search button. You may also like to visit the below given link to get more information about contacting the seller: http: pages.ebay.in/help/buy/contact.html We regret of not being able to assist you on this matter. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Kind regards, Sumeet eBay Claims Team

The grammar is atrocious.

Additionally this sumeet has decided to close the claim essentially since I was unable to pick up.

I was NOT told when the claims team would contact me.

Also, this particular guarantee claim was filed with the help of eBay customer care.

The item was listed as new but was sent in a fake box with a fake sticker whose IMEI does not match the phone or the model number on the box.

I have contacted Sony India and they have confirmed it is fake.

Device Details

D6603

The seller sent a different color.

The phone stopped working in 3 days of use.

There were no original Sony papers with the item.

Most glaringly though, the Ebay claims team did not bother to even hear me out.

Simply closing a case without mentioning when I would be contacted is highly unprofessional.

I hope to expect a quick and more professional communication soon.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0