EBAY PP COD is a failure so far !!

c153niyam
Community Member
Dear ebay,
regrettably I must inform you that serious miscommunication lapses between Aramex and yourselves are harming me. I have got 2 pp COD orders so far. The first was from last week for an item for dispatch to Kolatta for Rs 3955. And the second order was to be dispatched today for Rs 895.

When the Aramex delivery person arrived to collect today's delivery, he informed me that my first order is still in his bag and has still not even been dispatched from mumbai!! He said that ebay has not called Aramex to give data about the COD so far, after all these days!Until ebay does not do that, Aramex will not dispatch, is what I am told.

I have therefore collected that package back from him and am also witholding this new order until this matter is not rectified.

At this rate how am I as a seller, supposed to impress my buyer with such (slack) promptness??? AS IT STANDS NOW - IT SEEMS LIKELY THAT THESE 2 ORDERS MAY QUITE LIKELY BE CANCELLED FOR SHEER TARDINESSS - and not to forget 2 nice red -ives waiting for me, if that happens!

I for one, as a buyer would never appreciate such slow movement from a seller.

Thx
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

linusstudios
Community Member
@ c153niyam

its just an advice dont take it otherwise. This PPCOD thing is just in the experimental stage. They tried it earlier as a pilot project with a couple of sellers. But still it has to be run, oiled and greased for some time before it runs smoothly so I will suggest small volume sellers to stay away from it for some time.

Reason being ur account with like 20 feedback a month will fall for SNP, if u get 3 or more negative or neutral feedback anytime. That time eBay wont see u used PPCOD or anything.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
u r right
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

feras_aramex
Community Member
I'm Feras Hilal from Aramex, and thanks for voicing out your experience here. Can you please email me further details, with your tracking number to Feras.Hilal[at]aramex[dot]com and I will look into this asap with our office in India?

Thanks,
Feras,
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
Hi what is happening is we have normal account with ARAMEX, now when we try to book up PPCOD, your fellas donot understand the difference and they try to book the same in our normal account which we are holding with you, and as for PPCOD the money should be deposited in PP eBay Account and not ours, there is lot of confusion, the pickup boy messed up twice and then we cancelled all PPCOD orders, and pulled down the listings also.

Otherwise they ask us for eBay accountnumber which we donot have please solve this issue, if you want will mail you too.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply