cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

EBAY IS WORST ECOMMERCE SITE - DISASTER

arpit891
Community Member
I usually buy things online and surprise to see the service of ebay , it is so worse that i cannot even think of using it anymore . I will help others also by informing the same . Omg it takes so many days for the processing , i purchased a deo on 3rd and money is deducted on the same day and still m clueless weather i will get my product or the money is gone ?? I am surprised to compare that the service of indiatimes n small eshop org are very much better then ebay. Sorry EBAY u r fooling the consumers with ur ads on television . Correct ur services first .
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

visu_n
Community Member

Yes . I didnt know such facility is there to know before we embark on our purchases. I ordered through Ebay one Bluetooth Speaker X-mini Kai on 4th oct 2014 and paid Rs 2999 upfornt . Until I took action with Ebay guareentee on 15th oct , the product not despatched . Immediately on invoking guareentee , the supplier sent a product not ordered by me .on 18th oct 2014 My interaction with the supplier and the ebay failed to provide an answer with in reasonable time  from 18th oct to till date .

Ebay customer chat session opened by 11.30 Am today . It said it will take 20 minutes by 12-.00 Hrs I may get my turm . By 12.30 Pm fortumately there representative answered . To get his answwer another one hour I have to wait . By 13.45 Hrs they give some direction how I have to go about . Very pathetic indeed to waste so much time to get an answer .

The Ebay Gurantee / Paisepay guarentee etc cant access , once initial compliant is posted for the non receipt . For wrong product supply their system is not permitting . Dont know what to do .

Very funny Ebay is having such type of resolution and their service is very much inadquate . I dont think they will survive in the current senerio . May be by not solving the problem after taking the money  , they can pull on for some time with the support of the seller's in their site.

If we order less than Rs 500 you may get a better service . if you place any order more than Rs 500, every customer has to think is it worth to up front . Better not to buy from these type of sites , that is what i learnt from my experience .

It is utter waste of time to follow up after paying the amount upfront . Just to satisfy the Ebay , the listed seller's sent some item not ordered to show to Ebay as if they fulfilled their order....   Is it the order of this day to cheat the customer's who believes in trust in ethics.

God can only help these customer care / Ebay . This may be my last purchase from ebay . Never had any problem with Jabang / Amazon / Flipkart . With Ebay every one has to think many times before they place an order .

Regards

viswanathan

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Just when i thought ebay is a reputed site, who sell only genuine product, i was wrong. I ordered Real technique brushes from ebay. There was a third party who was selling it. When i received it, it was a complete junk! Old, used , fake brushes!! woww.. And when u ask for a refund to ebay, they say only if the seller approves, they will initiate the refund. I mean wow , such poor services.! i would call ebay a fraud site from now one, who sells fake things in the name of genuine!

That was my first experience with ebay and probably the last one!! Obviously, i am gonna save myself from the horror next time. Lets see whether at all i get a reply back from the seller.!

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

No Matter how lucrative the prices are. Do not buy in Ebay, if the amount is greater than 100 rupees
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

The sellers in Ebay are robbers and crooks
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Never ever buy products from ebay.in. While I was ordering a mobile my colleagues were trying to refrain me from ordering on ebay site from their  experiences. But I thought it is not so. I bought redme note 4  mobile at a price of Rs 13999/- , higher by 1000/- as was offered by flipkart. I had to pay higher price as the same got out of stock  in flipkart. Without waiting for the next offer I ordered the product on ebay. I had hardly used the mobile for 1-2 hrs. The mobile phone got switched off and never got switched on. The process of returning the product is very tedious on ebay. I am still struggling to return the product to get my money refunded. No reply I have got till now. Just waiting for a reply. Do not know what to do if they are silent. They try to trap the customer. Unlike on flipkart and other e-coomerce sites they do not have any option for return of product. It depends on the seller who has sold you the product. ebay does not take much responsibility. So it is your money but they have the wish to decide what to do with you.

Message 15 of 15
latest reply