cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

E Bay's Dispute Resolution process is biased & cumbersome

ajayshooda
Community Member
I was shipped a defective item by take4less . I tried to contact him by phone & email . As there was no response I gave him a negative feed back. His response was immediate & an abusive email plainly refusing to take the item back . The whole thing was reported to Ebay. They have taken a month but I have no idea about what action they have taken about the abusive e mail . It is supposed to be a secret when GOI has given us the RTI!! These guys are living in the 19th century. For a refund they want me to show proof of payment when I have paid thru their e-facility , the payment record is on the website & nor is it in dispute. Next they want me to go around the city find an evaluator , pay him & send them a report. Means spend more than I will get back. They will also charge me Rs 50/- for it. Great way to make more money. E bay clearly has policies & processes to help it make money on our misery & helps it's unethical vendors stay in business. They also do not have their business address & contact on the website. What are they afraid of?

IMHO THEIR DISPUTE REDRESSAL POLICIES ARE NOT IN LINE WITH THE CONSUMER LAW OF TODAY . THE AGGRIEVED PARTY IS ELIGIBLE FOR A COMPENSATION AWARD FROM BOTH VENDOR , E BAY & SOME LEGAL CHARGES TOO . MY ADVISE "SMARTEN UP GUYS, BEFORE SOME ONE DOES IT FOR YOU".
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

E Bay's Dispute Resolution process is biased & cumbersome

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

If someone has paid thru PaisaPay then how can eBay ask for a proof of that ? Hope the Customer Support team will end this hassle for the suffering buyers, at the earliest. .
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 2
latest reply