Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Don't buy from ebay, they never respond on time

varunj09
Community Member
Claim_id:111765
Hi,
Few days back I have ordered a datacard from ebay. After so much wait and delay in my work I received the device. But It was my bad luck that this device was defective. It get disconnects in every 30-40 secs. I immediately raised a complaint on 10th August, support executive told me that I will get a response from ebay with-in 7 days, but 15 days has passed. I have to approach the seller directly and sent the device back to him. I have called ebay 7 times, every times they said I will get a response with-in an hour, but sadly there is no response.

Its a sad truth that these site are not that much reliable as they look. Very bad experience with ebay, I will never recommend it to anyone. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

manashvd10
Community Member
see guys they are giving me a replacement..whereas i claimed for refund..i shipped the item back to them bearing the charges of courier..and now they says replacement.....what a joke!!!!!:-D
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

varunj09
Community Member
After more than a month of this purchase
-I did not even a single phone call from ebay customer care
- Sent the device back to seller, he is posing un-necessary blame on me that I have damaged the device,but instead I got it a damaged deviced.
- Now no communication either from ebay nor from seller.

we should escalate it to next level, and have these defaulter sellers unlisted from ebay, I request all the good sellers to support us so that ebay continue to provide good service, because of these sellers everybody business got effected.

Remember always that, one dissatisfied customer can break at-least 4-5 potential customers, In every way sellers will loose more.
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

varunj09
Community Member
Lets gather on a facebook platform, which is more effective and reachable forum for everyone.
Please Join here:
https://www.facebook.com/EbayIndiaForum
Message 13 of 13
latest reply