Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Don't buy from ebay, they never respond on time

varunj09
Community Member
Claim_id:111765
Hi,
Few days back I have ordered a datacard from ebay. After so much wait and delay in my work I received the device. But It was my bad luck that this device was defective. It get disconnects in every 30-40 secs. I immediately raised a complaint on 10th August, support executive told me that I will get a response from ebay with-in 7 days, but 15 days has passed. I have to approach the seller directly and sent the device back to him. I have called ebay 7 times, every times they said I will get a response with-in an hour, but sadly there is no response.

Its a sad truth that these site are not that much reliable as they look. Very bad experience with ebay, I will never recommend it to anyone. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
well i bet none other sites are as reliable as ebay.in try for yourself once.
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
ebay has it's time.
you stated you returned the device to the seller and you still calling ebay to rectify the problem!!??

you should have contacted the seller first and if seller doesn't respond , then you contact ebay.in

it's you who wasted your time and not the seller and ebay.

PS :READ EBAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE MAKING ANY PURCHASES.

ebay has it's policy and it takes time. it's not a offline shopping center to get your problem rectified instantly.

it takes time about a month some times.
because it happened to me and to one of my customer.
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

varunj09
Community Member
Well thanks for the reply, but let me tell you when I called ebay ,the customer service representative told me that I should not send the device back to the seller until unless the confirm.
At the same time I was in contact with the seller, and he requested me send the device back, but I was waiting for ebay response.

After many calls there was no response, so after 15 days I had to send the device back to seller.

The least I was expecting from ebay that they could have called me to get the problem details, Refunds are the later part, but atleast they could start so that the new buyer don't get anxious.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
This proves that no one reads the terms and conditions before buying.
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

varunj09
Community Member
Does T&C says that CSR will assures response within 7 days and consumer waits indefinitely without any call.

CSR told me that I will get a response in an hour, but no response for 15 days, does that unreliable response covered in T&C.

This proves that why always sellers tries to prove the customer wrong.
I have explained my problem thoroughly here, but not sure why these unknown sellers are taking ebay side without fully understanding my rpblem.

My experience is neither my assumptions nor my thoughts, I feel it during my interaction.

Does CSR gives fake assurance
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Experience counts.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
you should raise a complaint going to resolution center.
that is why it is there for...

and remember , it takes time for some times a month.

you should never send the item back to the seller with out seller refunding the money or you MUST go to resolution center and open a case" ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED"...

these are the basic ebay rules you need to follow as a buyer.
contacting them on phone is a pain.

that's why there is an option for every buyer "RESOLUTION CENTER"
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
and i forgot to ask, did you receive your money or replacement from the seller.?
you didn't mention that.?
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

manashvd10
Community Member
you are absolutely correct..i have been in such a situation that they they dont respond at all...nor the seller nor ebay..truly said....
Message 10 of 13
latest reply