cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dissatisfied with the way of working of eBay seller and customer care

By mistake I had ordered Blackberry Bold 9900 refurbish phone through eBay on 10th. Delivery date shown while order is 12th or 13th. It was actually packed by seller same day but due to standard pick up time if eBay it was pick up by courier company on 12th on which date actually it needs to be delivered however it reaches to me on 15th 3 day late thanks to eBay policy. When I was open the box and try to start the phone it was not ON single time. I had charged for hours but not succeeded. Immidiately I tried to contact seller who replied that first you need to inform to eBay. When I called eBay they send me link to raise the claim but it could not do because courier company not change the status to delivered. It takes two days to change the status so for non working product I wait for 7 days. On 17th I raise the claim for pick up the phone but till today no intimation received from eBay regarding it. Every day different person comes to line and make fool out of me. They replied that they provide 5 days time to seller for resolution but when I call seller he straight away replied that send back phone to us through eBay than what is the logic to wait for 5 days. No senior in call center comes on call and juniors replied in a same lethargic manner. Really fade up from it and realized that make a big mistake to purchase from eBay. They actually gives license to seller to cheat and mischief with customer. Lost hope that eBay can do anything for me. From my busy schedule I have to take time for every day call to eBay for 20 to 30 minutes.
Please help and guide if any one can do for me.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0