Digital Delivery

Hello eBay,

Here on eBay India there is no facility for Digital Delivery of Downloadable products after payments. However other eBay sites offer the same.

I understand that there are many rules and regulations that are different which monitor the Indian Site.

But we also need to understand that there are many sellers who offer downloadable products such as Ebooks, Templates etc..

Cant we have that option avaiable where in once after the buyer pays through PaisaPay, he would be offered the download link. In this way, we would be able to solve the problem of the Seller of waiting for the customer to confirm the receipt of the products. As in this case there is no courier service and is sent by mail So if the customer denies the receipt of the product knowing that he would get a refund. It would be a loss to the seller.

Kindly do check and everyone who sells in downloadable products, do put in your feedbacks and views for everybody to read.

Regards
Edward Katchira
OnlineBookstall
ExpressMart Store.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Digital Delivery

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

eBay.in should bring Digital Delivery like eBay.com. It will be more convenient for sellers who are selling E-books, etc...

As per my AM suggestion, the way now is:

Select Courier Name as Other and enter as Email.
For the Docket details, Enter the Buyer Email ID.

So if the buyer denies the receipt of the product intentionally for the refund, you can provide the full header of the mail sent to him/her to prove yourself (though I think its too much of complicated).

Hoping to see a reply from eBay team regarding this issue. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 2
latest reply