Didnt receive my item

skratkini
Community Member
Hi,
I am new to Ebay.
I purchased an item from a US seler on Dec 27th.
He shipped it on jan 6.
Till now I have not received it.
the seller is not responding at all.
When I tried to open a case, the 45 days limit is crossed.
What to do now.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Didnt receive my item

udayam1
Community Member
hi,
seller is not respoding to the buyer, it's iritate to buy materials in online. it's simply waste all our valuable time and mind worry.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Didnt receive my item

saifphil
Community Member
Im anticipating that we donot get what we Purchased from USA,
this is Ridiculous
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Didnt receive my item

saro-luykx
Community Member
you can contact ebay they will refund you
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Didnt receive my item

ms.kulkarni48
Community Member
I purchased an acer noetouch mobile phone by paying Rs.18700=00. The phone was not as per specifications. It was returned to seller as per his mail. A claim 41818 was raised for refund. After that the seller contacted and said he would be sending the replacement. He never sent it. But informed ebay that he has sent it on 07-02-2011. Even today I have not received it. ebay have closed the case as reply to them was not sent. I am from karnataka. I have to receive the item only through courier.If the item is sent details of despatch may be sent to me for tracking. or my money may be refunded to me. member ID: ms.kulkarni48
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Didnt receive my item

ms.kulkarni48
Community Member
I am kulkarni m s from karnataka, my claim number is 41818. The seller is not responding to my calls and mails. He has informed ebay that he has sent replacement phone tome without actually sending it. He says he has sent replacement on 07-02-2011. Even today I have not received. He is trying to cheat me through ebay. Please help. tks, ms.kulkarni48 Dtd 12-03-2011. Even if the case is closed, fact is that I still have not received it.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Didnt receive my item

digitalseller2011
Community Member
To skratkini if you have not received the item form the seller just ] and conact e-bay with you're problem. e-bay will refund you're payment
Message 7 of 7
latest reply