cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delhimall shows one item ships another item . beaware.

bkmishrarourkela
Community Member
I had ordered for a santro xing car cover. when i received tha material it was for maruti , God knows for which model and it did not fit. Santro is a taller and linger as well as wider car than maruti hatchback. On the packet it is printed as Santro Xing car cover. I do not understand whether this is a mistake or knowingly the party Mr S.Chopra is doing this .
Secondly the quality is very poor. Stitching is so bad that it comes out from the seam at the first attempt to cover the car and water seeps in through the joints. horrible product.
Buyers should be careful when ordering from such suppliers.

The courier took 8 days to handover the material [ DTDC].
Beaware of these delhibase suppliers.
I send a mail to the supplier, let me see what he does and how quickly he retplaces my material.

B.K.Mishra
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

snrama
Community Member
Dear Mr.Mishra,

I think the seller has sent the Maruti Car Cover by oversight and it may be unintentionally done. Contact him and ask for replacement.

Also I suggest you not to leave feedback till you receive the replacement from the seller. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Bijay (bkmishrarourkela),

Welcome to our community boards and thank you for using this forum to express your concerns over a transaction that you had with a seller on our site!

We understand from your post that you have had an unpleasant experience and would strive to make good the same.

As a matured and co-operative buyer you have surely done the right thing of contacting the seller first to sort out any discrepencies ovver the transaction and we would like to assure you that having said that you are safe and protected on our site.

We are confident that the seller would surely contact you and would address your concerns. If you still feel your issues are unresolved you can escalate your issues to our team and they will be happy to address the same. You can contact us to know more on the next steps or simply post a message on our community boards for seeking any further help and you will be guided bby our community champions like grabdeals_in1 & snrama or even me.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

delhimall
Community Member
I TRIED TO CALL YOU TODAY BUT THE NO 91 661 4640404 SEEM TO BE INCORRECT PLS GIVE ME YOUR MOBILE NO SO THAT I CAN FULLY UNDERSATND YOUR COMPLAINT...
WE WILL DEFINATELY REPLCE IT DONT WORRY AND WILL NOT CHARGE YOU FOR RETURN SHIPPING ALSO

ALSO I NEVER RECV YOUR COMPLAINT BEFORE....

SUMANT CHOPRA
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

ekta2006
Community Member
i don't agree as this seller had sent whatever so far in excellent condition and i'm big shopper .his prices are very less and even if you check everywhere you won't get that price.the customer service is excellent and this seller contacted me to confirm my order.
look things are manufactured and they don't manufacture them but give us in very reasonable price.now i'd say you can trust this buyer blindly as if you are not happy with anything they will replace it who does this ,there are some who take money but do not deliver you and if you want them to credit nobody is there .this seller Delhimall is very trustworthy shop for me .i just love to
order from here .mr s chopra is really very helpful he even helped me to choose things which i was confused and i can call him any time even after his office hours he will for sure call me back.
my most favourite shop is delhi mall and i trust this seller ,he is very fare and honest.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

haryana_sale
Community Member
hi bkmishrarourkela first you should contact seller if he don`t replace your item then file dispute on ebay thanks
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

In my experience, 'delhimall' is a good seller. Don't worry, he will do as he promised.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

parkashprem
Community Member
Kindly do not worry at all. "delhimall" will resolve this complaint as early as possible. Sellers on eBay want their customers to be happy. My motto on eBay is Customer's Satisfaction and I am sure "delhimall" also believes in Customer's Satisfaction and want to see their cystomer happy. I can see that the process to resolve this problem has been already started by both the parties. I request Mr. B.K. Mishra kindly get in touch with "delhimall" or update his number so that "delhimall" can contact him.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply