Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

cosycom
Community Member
Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days .
I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . Anybody else also facing same problem ???????

Paypal seem to have an office in India but their address and contact information is not available anywhere .:(

Regards

Narinder
Message 1 of 677
latest reply
676 REPLIES 676

cosycom
Community Member
Dear all , although there are no clear guidelines issued by eBay till date . I have compiled following information towards cross border trade procedures .

The procedure is very simple for goods valued upto USD 25000/- No PP form or GR processing is required .

(1) Receive payments for your orders in Indian rupee or any foreign currency through authorized foreign exchange dealer bank etc. Paisapay & paypal are issuing payments to our accounts in Indian Rupees so no problem for these payments.

(2) If shipping through Post parcel or EMS then place one copy of Invoice inside the parcel & attach 4 copies of invoice outside the parcel for processing at customs in either country .Invoice must bear your IEC number .

(3) if shipping throgh couriers then you need to provide 7 copies of invoice to your courier + your copy of IEC number + any other documents your courier company asks for, like proof of advance payment FIRC , form SDF , authorized dealer code etc.

(4) Maintain your accounts in all respect showing which payment is received against respective invoices for any later questionig by IT or any other concerned deparments.

Following RBI notification may be refered in this regard .

http://www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/NotificationUser.aspx?Id=1462&Mode=0

However I will appreciate if someone from ebay can confirm this information for satisfaction of all.

Regards

Narinder
Message 511 of 677
latest reply

hey all sellers,

click on this link to get more knowledge about exports:

http://www.sbbjbank.com/faq/TRADE-FINANCE-export.htm#20

regards,

muteyaar
Message 512 of 677
latest reply

Hi,
This is a very good link.
Also for small exporters, what Narinder said is perfectly okay.
I think we should not bother too much. But I am still not comfortable.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 513 of 677
latest reply

Hello,
There is no clear guidelines as how to proceed with PayPal for selling on eBay.

It is surprising that none from eBay had replied regarding the procedure for selling through PayPal.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 514 of 677
latest reply

nsjewelsindia
Community Member
all i can say in this regard that in rbi fed office its not clear to them as well that its a commercial export or local or personal payments . i cant tell details but its the fact.
thank you
Message 515 of 677
latest reply

vismat_mega_store
Community Member
Hi all,

I am a very small seller on ebay. I sell stamps.i charge just 0.99$ for a single stamp and in a month i just earn around 70 to 80$.before i was happy to pay rs 50 for bank withdrawal but now as one has to have an IEC code...
For such small sale do i need an IEC and if yes then how do i get the invoice for the stamp as post office will not give any bill when u buy a stamp..or for a used stamp how do i get a bill....Plus tp get an IEC i need TIN number and current bank accountwhich costs huge....i am confused pls help.
Message 516 of 677
latest reply

Hi Sainathphila,

You don't need an IEC unless each of your shipment is more than USD 25000.00

Post Office will give you a receipt if you purchase the stamps from the Philately department. But you shouldn't be worried about these small issues. You are not doing some multi-crore transaction that you should be worried so much. The IT department won't even be able to cover up their 'Raid' expense if they come to your house/office ๐Ÿ™‚

Having a TIN is a different thing. It is helpful for your tax purpose and in this way you can do a business.

Opening a current account isn't a difficult thing. You just need to have a firm registered under your / your family member's name and maintain an inventory of min. INR 10000.00

By registering a firm, you can sell any item in any quantity inside or outside India. Why don't you search for the products and try selling more items?

Kind Regards,
Mustufa
Message 517 of 677
latest reply

Please read 'deposit' instead of 'inventory' in my last post.
Message 518 of 677
latest reply

vismat_mega_store
Community Member
@ phenoix...While requesting withdrawal what purpose should I click???
Message 519 of 677
latest reply

gora_web
Community Member
Dvalve! we called the heart of outsourcing world.
Dvalve.com is an online talent workplace that helps companies hire and manage professionals online to get work done and grow their businesses. Dvalve matches employers with a ready and qualified workforce and rated, tested professionals with technical, marketing and business skills. Dvalve also provides the online workplace and tools to manage and pay remote professionals and teams online. Contractors and service providers around the world use Dvalve to meet employers and get paid for delivering great results.VISIT WWW.DVALVE.COM FOR YOUR OUTSOURCE & BUSINESS NEEDS, SEE HOW FAST YOUR JOBS DONE WITH QUALITY AND SECURITY.Dvalve a real virtual outsourcing ThinkTank.
Waiting for your valued participation.DVALVE TEAM Welcomes freelancers, web designers. programmers, developers, designers, business guys and all corporate and IT peoples TO WORK WITH US Please Register as per your skills and wait for our Interview call. You can register as a Service Provider or as a Buyer Account. Buyer will get tie up Offers and providers will catch Jobs!.
One dice for all.
Regards
Dvalve Team
www.dvalve.com
Message 520 of 677
latest reply