Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

cosycom
Community Member
Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days .
I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . Anybody else also facing same problem ???????

Paypal seem to have an office in India but their address and contact information is not available anywhere .:(

Regards

Narinder
Message 1 of 677
latest reply
676 REPLIES 676

Hi.

I FULLY agree the ONLY BEST solution now is PayPal should send the cheque's by good courier & should provide us tracking details.

And if the cheque does not reach us or if there is any other problem, the complain time should be reduced from 45 days to 15 days.
Message 331 of 677
latest reply

I prefer speedpost
Message 332 of 677
latest reply

:-)Hi All, yes Speed Post is best option by the way. There is a news in Business Standards that Paypal is likely to resume service from March.
Message 333 of 677
latest reply

Hi shivaexportsindia,
I am ready to wait till March,
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 334 of 677
latest reply

Hello everybody,

I have used xoom but they cancelled my transaction and initiated a refund back to paypal-Reason is initiated and recipient funds sources are same in INDIA and are against regulatory acts of RBI,Yet the Funds are not yet posted in paypal,I dont know what should we do to get our Shop working online without any funds received from Feb 2010.I was contacted by ebay to send email with the Swift code of my bank as they would transfer funds from paypal through wire transfer and i sent the details to Mr. Navin mistry but yet there has been no help yet,We are just waiting for ebay and payal work faster to solve this issue faster, as we have greater trust on them that they are working harder to get it resolved sooner,If any body else have used xoom with their Indian paypal account in their bank account in India please post how we can use xoom in this crisis,thanks every body
Message 335 of 677
latest reply

poonamjewels
Community Member
Thanks shivaexportsindia,
We all are looking forward towards the day, there will be a solution to this problem. Every one please read this report is business standard issue of 26 feb. This can be read online too.

Atul
Message 336 of 677
latest reply

kishor.nayak
Community Member
Hi Friends

Paypal has 40,000 indian accounts, any reputed courier company will give them a good rate and excellent service.

Paypal has a office in India and we will get INR cheques payable at par.

Whoever has received cheques, kindly confirm.
Message 337 of 677
latest reply

everything4u84
Community Member
Hello All,
I think Business Standard 26/2/2010 Clearly says that the problem will still continue in March it does not say it will be resolved in March.I think we all need to sent this advice to eBay and Paypal through this community board that we want Paypal to sent check through courier or Speed post Please guys post this advice let eBay employee and Paypal hear what we want, as its very difficult to wait for 21 days to get check.
If we all post same advice I think they will work on it ๐Ÿ™‚
Regards,
Priya
Message 338 of 677
latest reply

I hope the issue will be resolved after Union Budget.
Message 339 of 677
latest reply

silvergemstonejewelry
Community Member
I agree with kishor Nayak.

The cheques should be sent through a reputed courier service.

Poonam
Message 340 of 677
latest reply