Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

cosycom
Community Member
Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days .
I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . Anybody else also facing same problem ???????

Paypal seem to have an office in India but their address and contact information is not available anywhere .:(

Regards

Narinder
Message 1 of 677
latest reply
676 REPLIES 676

Great News!!
eBay invites sellers for a seminar on International Sales.

Sellers, be ready with your queries. I have made a new thread for the queries related to international sales. Please refer to the discussion thread - Invitation for International Sellers to Selected Cities....

Best of Luck.
Message 471 of 677
latest reply

sachin_thapar
Community Member
I couldnt hold back my self for long so have withdrawn 100 USD as test yesterday nite. Still under processing lets see what happens.

Sachin
Message 472 of 677
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Do let us know if you receive money by paypal withdrawal to bank a/c without any difficulty -- Also let us know the amount you have withdrawn

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 473 of 677
latest reply

mobilesstores
Community Member
Folks Good news today my withdrawal was successfully completed by Paypal. Just waiting now for my bank to process the neft amount. Should happen in a day.. I would recomend everyone as paypal has also said, no worries now go ahead and withdraw.
Message 474 of 677
latest reply

Anyone from Mumbai attended the seminar conducted by eBay? If yes, could you please share the outcome?
Message 475 of 677
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Dear mobilesstores
How much amount you have withdrawn ?? Do let us know if the bank is asking for any invoice type of formality.

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 476 of 677
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Is paypal withdrawal working fine -- I mean are you all able to withdraw money to your bank a/c withough any formalities ?? and can we withdraw big amount too without any formality ?

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 477 of 677
latest reply

beads4india
Community Member
Good News!!

I got Money my bank account ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 478 of 677
latest reply

tmgexports
Community Member
YES i also got my money in bank account its a saving bank account and it was received on 8th march and till now nobody inquired anything from bank and it is clearly showing in balance amount ,it was around us$650
regards
Message 479 of 677
latest reply

bollywood2hollywood
Community Member
Hi Everyone,
I received the amount in my bank account yesterday. I have withdrawn around USD 1500.

Regards,
Ram Kishan.
Message 480 of 677
latest reply