cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

DON"T BUY FROM EBAY, THEY WILL CHEAT YOU

ravikumarv1975
Community Member
Everyone who purchase from ebay will have to pay the price first and e - bay will cheat you by providing dead items (from sellers) in association with sellers and won't return your money if claimed. So don't buy from e - bay.
Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

WOW, A surprise.

After losing all hopes of Ebay refunding my money as per the Paisapay assurance of refund on non-delivery within deadline, I had initiated dispute case with my Credit card company - Citibank with relevant printouts of transaction and communication. Here is the reply:-

This is with reference to your letter received by us on October21 , 2010.

Based on the dispute raised by you, we have provisionally credited your card ending xxxx with the below-mentioned disputed charge

Transaction Date Merchant Establishment Amount

September 12, 2010 EBAY INDIA MUM IN 001 EBAY INDIA MUM IN Rs. 6,134.00

We thank you for providing the Cardmember Declaration Form (CDF) for the disputed charge.

Based on the signed CDF received from you, we confirm having initiated an investigation on the disputed charge and we are awaiting revert from the Merchant Establishment.
Message 21 of 34
latest reply

umang0903
Community Member
neocrickets sucks...liar.... will never use ebay... change feedback into sellers favour.... worst experience
Message 22 of 34
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
@liberal Dont know about PaisaPay but PayPal bans you of for life and suspends your account indefinitely if you do a chargeback on any transactions, done through them. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 23 of 34
latest reply

@berrynxt4u, EBAY should stop giving PaisaPay guarantees to customers since they are unable to honour them. PaisaPay promise is a Sham and as a buyer I would rather face the risks involved in my online purchase instead of being duped by such guarantees................It's India, so they can get away easily given our troubled legal system.

I may shop again in future but I shall never shop with a seller having less than 99% rating and atleast 1000 feedbacks. Cause I read in the forum that feedbacks can be reversed in so called EBay courts, so need to be extra cautious with the credibility of seller as EBAy will wash it's hands of the transaction and it's guarantees.
Message 24 of 34
latest reply

adarshagrawal
Community Member
I ALSO GOT CHEATED FROM E-BAY. THEY PROVIDED ME WITH A NON WORKING...DAMAGED MEMORY CARD READER.
Message 25 of 34
latest reply

anandxyz
Community Member
ebay never cheat anyone only few seller like Member id anand_online are cheater .
Message 26 of 34
latest reply

2nd.world
Community Member
WHAT IS iCOD?
I FOUND LOT OF LISTINGS WITH THIS WORD iCOD.
WHAT IS IT MEAN?
Message 27 of 34
latest reply

muthu_soft
Community Member
They have cheated me as well , Lost 15000 + courier charges 1000

They dont even know , whats manners , if the situation is from paypal , it would be different .

I have bought a mobile, its not even switching off , and not working properly

appealed the case for refund

Still i have not received refund or Good item, they are sending the same item again & again

God bless india from ebay.

I started sending emails regarding this fraud to all the company guys , will definitely make sure no one buys here

There are many other marts , which have full guarantee, I belive only ebay India is doing this..
Message 28 of 34
latest reply

rajendran32613261
Community Member
What is the benefit of purchasing more item through ebay to me. Now I am purchased 3 mobiles. But no benefit added to my credit.
Message 29 of 34
latest reply

maaz_fz
Community Member
can some body give me standard ebay contact number i had orderd blackberry flip phone i had recvd it but some problm is there those people are not replyng to mail neither their phone is not reachable
please
Message 30 of 34
latest reply