DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

sandusmadayankal
Community Member
Sir

i am a happy customer of ebay and wishing ebay for a good future. i would like to share some querries.. why cant you start an emi facility for debit card? most of the people including me do not have a credit card or not able to handle credit card. As we have salary, we are using debit card more. And do not have huge money to buy an item having the price nore than 8000. If an emi facility started in ebay, it would be a good news and my purchasing interest also increased.So please think of starting a facility like this.. and become more customer oriented shopping site

thank you very much..
Message 1 of 66
latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

pvmadhan
Community Member

i will purchase nokia lumia1020 pls send the information 9791411741

Message 21 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

Please tell me which banks net banking facility allow me to create a temporary credit card or cc  please reply ,

Message 22 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

hello,

i dont have any credit card, so can u explain about debit card emi facility....

thanks

Message 23 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

dont buy neo L ....this mobile has hanging problem

Message 24 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

like me ,several middle class people who dont have a credit card but they do like shopping and for products more than 15000 rupees value they cant pay .so if the ebay will start an emi option on debit card it will help ebay to increase the customers as well as sale and customers will become more loyal with the provided service of emi on debit cards.and i would like to suggest documents for the process if u will adopt it,

1> last 6 months statement with healthy cash flows

2>address proof only owners of home/flat can purchase

3>job details(if student ,parents job details).

4>minimum balance 5000 in account every month

5>photos  etc..

its my guaranty ,if debit card EMI will start on ebay,other sites market will go down and the profit ratio will increase automatically

Message 25 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

I also want to purchase through debit cards SAMSUNG GRAND 2 like a credit card facility as EMI can i purchase please help

Message 26 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

arvind4888
Community Member

I want 2 buy mob on emi facility.

Message 27 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

Even i dont have credit Card.Actually i want to buy a Sony Xperia M Rs:12499. I need an option to buy with debit card. 

Message 28 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

sir

iwant buy mobile phone on emi facility, please help

Message 29 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

GoIden future
Message 30 of 66
latest reply