DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

sandusmadayankal
Community Member
Sir

i am a happy customer of ebay and wishing ebay for a good future. i would like to share some querries.. why cant you start an emi facility for debit card? most of the people including me do not have a credit card or not able to handle credit card. As we have salary, we are using debit card more. And do not have huge money to buy an item having the price nore than 8000. If an emi facility started in ebay, it would be a good news and my purchasing interest also increased.So please think of starting a facility like this.. and become more customer oriented shopping site

thank you very much..
Message 1 of 66
latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

rahulkarera
Community Member
our job offer letter
Message 11 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

i go with all of them , even i have only debit card
Message 12 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

nazeem_nizar
Community Member
I too think EMI on Debit Cards may not be possible.
Message 13 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

You can use 'Secured Credit Cards' as an alternative option. This is issued against a security of a Fixed Deposit.

Banks such as Dena Bank and ICICI Bank offer 'Secured Credit Cards.'

Advantages:

- It's Instant! You can now walk in to our Branch and walk out with your Card. We issue this card over-the-counter at over 1,700 branches all over the country (this point taken from ICICI Bank website).

- It will help you build or repair your credit score (thus making it easier for you to get loans from banks in the future, loans with lower interest rates etc).

- You continue earning Fixed Deposit Interest.

PS: To the best of our knowledge, there is no established banking institution in the world that offers EMI on Debit Cards.

The very concept 'debit cards' means taking out money that you actually have (that is not buying things on 'credit'). Therefore, debit cards came into existence to prevent people from using credit cards and therefore over spending, that is spending money they do not have at that moment. If EMI is offered on Debit Cards, it beats the whole purpose of inventing debit cards because you are then buying an item on 'credit,' for which you already have credit cards.
Message 14 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

pritam9925
Community Member
I want to buy a Micromax canvas HD with EMI facility, but i have only debit card...please help me...
Message 15 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

keshab13
Community Member
I want to buy a new samsung s dous with EMI facility, but i have only debit card...please help me...
Message 16 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

davenichol456
Community Member
I am using a Hilton Credit Card. Does anyone know that should I get EMI option on this credit card and what will be the cashback on this credit card?
Message 17 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

jyotirmoy20130943
Community Member
Please think how a debit card holder can be allowed to use EMI option without harming the interest of ebay/seller.
Message 18 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

bipincentk
Community Member
You can create a temporary credit card, and to create the same, you need to sign in to your online net banking, after you logged in, there is create a temporary CC and u can even limit the amount to be debited from your CC
Message 19 of 66
latest reply

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

hai sir this kiran from hyderabad...i need a sony mobile cost 13500 ..i dont have cerdit card ..i have only debit card....can u arange this mobile ...

Message 20 of 66
latest reply