Customer Care nos

bhuvkr
Community Member
Dear ebay

I need you customer care number in india.

Thanks for your quick response.

Brgds
Bhuvnesh:-)
Message 1 of 213
latest reply
212 REPLIES 212

Customer Care nos

chinks85
Community Member
everytime I order from ebay I get an assemebeled product.
earler I ordered a digicam.I recieved it from a shop in Palika bazar,delhi.This market is famous for 2nd hand and assembeled stuff.
Recently I ordered a nokia mobile phone.I got it from a seller in Mumbai.But when I recieved it, on the front side it was written T-mobile and the back side contains orange label.This clearly shows that the product was imported from outside and assembeled in india.
Moreover the policies of ebay are also not user friendly.

I guess I should stop buyin from ebay.
Message 21 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

rintu1996
Community Member

Dear Sir / Madam,

I Have won WIRELESS SECURITY CAMERA WITH BEST CMOS IMAGE WARENTY
So I whant to pay & Get Camera

Regards,
Abhilash Basak

Message 22 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

vijayaragavan.v
Community Member
Dear Sir / Madam,

I've purchased CITIZEN CH302B DIGITAL BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR CH 302 on date (29-07-2009) through my debit card. But, while making payment, i received a message saying "Transaction Failed". But Rs 771 has been debited from my account.

I've checked with my bank personnel, but they replied that the payment to Ebay was already made.

Please send me the item CH302B or credit Rs 771 to my account.

My bank transaction details 29/07/2009 BIL/000113365749/EBAY-PAISAPAY/24706194218 771.00
Message 23 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

mkrohini
Community Member
Ebay ID mkrohini
Paisa Pay ID 25362070721

My problem is still pending,

Item number: 310169652427 ,NEW FOOT CALF MASSAGER ANKLE LEG MESSAGE MACHINE

From the day first machine working problematic, when I talked to seller Mr.Mudaliar, he did not gave me proper responce,after discussion he agreed to replace defective machine. After so many calls Mr. Mudliar did not give me his postal address for sending machine back to him, finally he gave me his address on 22.10.09, same day I sent back that defective machine to seller.
Now after receiving that defective machine he has not ready to replace that defective machine.
So now I request you to refund money for this defective massager.
Mithilesh Pandey
Message 24 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

Currently I have an item on sale. Item No. 270494657923. When I tried to relist the item, Ebay removed the listing by sending me a warning {MC036 eBay Listing Removed: Animals, Plants and Wildlife (349271865)}.

They did the same thing last year and after I challenged their contention, they apologised and let the item be relisted again.

I have all the emails saved To Ebay and From Ebay that we exchanged the last time around. Why doesn't Ebay check their records before harassing legitimate buyers and sellers this way?

Will someone PLEASE clarify the matter, once and for all?

veecee27

Vikramaditya Chaudhur

Message 25 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

satyasish
Community Member
Dear Ebay,

I want to know abt india customer care number, because am getting problem abt worst material.

thanks
satyasish
Message 26 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

dineshchem10
Community Member

pls send the ebay customer care no urgently.

Message 27 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

engineermanish
Community Member
You can contact eBay Helpline at Toll free numbers as given below:

1800 209 3229 (For all landline and mobile phone) 1800 22 0288 (Only for MTNL / BSNL phones)
Message 28 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

omchaitanyareddy
Community Member
I won an item in bidding and want to pay for the same. What is the due date for the payment of the items bought on bidding.
Message 29 of 213
latest reply

Customer Care nos

negianil_in1
Community Member
I had recently purchased an ipod touch through ebay and we were offered a free gift. I had chosen WELUVU09, a digital photo frame. I have yet to receive it. When do I get it?

Paisa pay id : 26240862018
Message 30 of 213
latest reply