Complaint Against Ebay India

sapan_gcet
Community Member

My Claim ID: 670454

I had raised the claim on 1st October (just in 2 hours after receiving the product). I got a call from Ebay on 4th October and The person asked me to send all the relevant proof to insellerverification@ebay.com. I send an email with all the proof images on this address on 5th October (The seller is a Cheat, He send me opened, tempered product - Lenovo P780)

After this, There is no response from Ebay. I have contacted Ebay through chat on 6th, 9th, 13th and15th of October. Everytime, I get the same reply - 'Ebay will contact you in next 24-48 hours'. They do not connect me to the concerned person. I have no idea what is the current status of the claim? By when shall I be getting refund? I had purchased this mobile as a Diwali gift, which I will not be able to give because of this delay. Ebay is really causing mental stress to me.

Pl Provide following information: 

- What is the current status? Dont tell me that I will get a call in 24-48 hours. I want to know the actual status.

- By when shall my claim be resolved?

- When shall I get the refund?

- What is the timeline of resolving a claim under Ebay Guaratee? I did not expect so much delay from such a big company. Why is it taking longer to solve the claim?

Thanks

Sapan

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0