cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Community Court Required For Neutral Feedback Withdrawal

1bigbaazaar
Community Member
Dear All
If neutral is also considered for DSR rating And for SNP then why not have community court for Appealing against the neutral feedback
A Seller should have rights to defend him self even when it is a neutral feedback coz EBay considers neutral feedback when they calculate SNP and DSR
What are my fellow sellers thinking about this?
Thanks
monika
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

ami.diamond
Community Member
Yes absolutely correct community court should give sellers a chance to defend themseleves for the neutral feedback or if community court doesnt wants to accept for neutral feedback then ebay should not consider neutral feedback in DSR and SNP.Also ebay shouldn't allow buyer's to leave feedback unless and untill he pays and product is dispatched.because now-a-days buyer's have started new trend without paying when we file unpiad item case they leave negative feedback.then we have four days to wait for buyer to pay and if he doesnt pays and when we close the case with payment not received negative feedback gets removed but menwhile in the every wednesday and monday review seller a/c is get suspended or placed in SNP so anyways sellers only have to suffer after having so much of responsiblities then also only sellers and buyers a/c remains safe and 100% secure.please check the buyer id:surinder_mgr.he left negative feedback for me while he didnt paid for the product.
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

gadgetguru.india
Community Member
hi
thanks for the post
it is a good move if ebay considers it
it is required for now
since due to one or two neutrals by search standing has been lowered
i think it should been implimented
thanks
imran
Message 3 of 19
latest reply

I also support in principle that Comm court should be used to remove Neutral feedback, why should we take neutral fb lightly.

But I do not agree that the lowered search standing actually effects the business, I would like some seller to explain the actual process how it effects the business. This is just ebay gimmick, just tell me how lowered search works.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 4 of 19
latest reply

Hi All,
We also agree that community court should allow us to appeal against neutral feedback. Buyers dont read the description properly & then return with 1s & 2s DSR with neutral feedbacks & we stand helpless. 5 years since we are selling on eBay & have found one thing common in buyers from India or worldwide, some lot of buyers is just good for nothing, doesnt matter which country they belong to.
Good if we are heard by ebay, though dont think so.

Regards,
RG_Diamonds
RG_Exports
Message 5 of 19
latest reply

it is just sad to see that eBay-India sellers are worried only about the stats and numbers and they'd rather fight for it in the community court than earn it with their quality of product and service.

has anyone seen how unclear and garbled some of the item descriptions are out there!? true, the buyer should read the full description and then only decide if he wants the product, but whose responsibility is it to ensure that it is in a readable format?? for example, i ran through one of rg_diamonds's listings and i noticed that the actual product description is in a small font text, whereas the word 'reputed powerseller' is in big bold red underlined text. the shipping and other terms and conditions are in even smaller font. when buyer looks for something he goes through several listings...buyer is exptected to have superhuman eyesight to read all the info of all the listings he is interested in.

if the seller's sense of quality is top-notch and he does not try to get away with sub-standard stuff, then his ratings would automatically reflect that, and there wouldn't be too much scope of neutral feedback.

also, if the seller treats the buyer with respect and understanding then that will also be reflected in the ratings. by respect i don't mean treating them like some deity; just with some patience. not everyone is expected to know everything.

again, it is sad that Indian sellers reserve their best attitude for international buyers and are ready to fight it out in the community courts for their ratings rather than give some of their better attitude to Indian buyers.

@rg_diamonds: thanks for letting us know what you really think of your buyers. -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

Hi,
Dear bhushan.mehta, there was no need to get personal, we had mentioned some facts since we are selling from a long time. We have seen many of your reviews on community board & the deals you grab, but we cannot fall to a level as low as yours nor can sound as ignorant as you, thus would not like to comment nor reply to your personal comments. Anyways we have many satisfied buyers, thus as mentioned in our post, some buyers should be left as they are ie ignore them rather than satisfy them as they always cry over spilt milk rather than using their best judgement. Our feedback, our ebay seller status & above all our genuine buyers states all, thus we have no point to prove.
No hard feelings for you, but you are just so naive :-).

Regards,
RG_Diamonds
RG_Exports
Message 7 of 19
latest reply

why would i make things personal with you? i don't know you, neither have i ever bought anything from you, or plan to buy from you. your listing was nothing more than an example, and i had not even mentioned an item number. but by abusing me on a personal level, you have proved my point regarding the attitude of some indian sellers towards indian buyers, and that the words patience and understanding are missing in your dictionary. i doubt you even read the entire post.

you are the one indulging in dirty politics wherein you are trying to attack the person by making baseless remarks when you have no reply to his comments. your statement about me making deals makes no sense whatsoever. you have proven by your reply that you would rather fight with someone than try and work things out and that community court is a tool for you to do just that.

when you make a post, you are putting your opinion in the public domain wherein people are free to comment on it. i am ready for backlash, provided it is intelligent and not baseless, when i make my points. are you?? -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 8 of 19
latest reply

aksons
Community Member
Hi All,
I also agree that community court should allow us to appeal against neutral feedback because neutral is also considered for DSR rating and for SNP. Other option is that eBay should allow sellers to give neutral or negative to the buyers and like SNP(Sellers Non Performance) eBay should introduce BNP(Buyers Non Performance)and buyer should also be susupended if he got particular number of neutral and negative.
What are my fellow seller's opinion about this ?
Message 9 of 19
latest reply

I fully agree with Monika - 1bigbaazaar.

I have been selling on eBay since past 1 year and I have sold only to the international market. Having never sold within India, I attempted to do so but I was shocked to see that the buyers from India are extremely rude in their communication and are not willing to wait even for 3 to 4 days. They would make a payment and start making follow-ups from the immediate moment.

Indian buyers are very new to eBay and they really do not understand the impact of low DSR to a seller. They just fill it as per their fancy most of the time and seller suffers a lot due to this.

I strongly feel that there should be community court from Neutral feedback as well as eBay should be able to provide details of low DSR to the sellers.

Kind Regards,
Mustufa
Message 10 of 19
latest reply