cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Community Court - Case given in Seller Favour, But feedback not removed

indiansaudagar
Community Member
Community Court has given decision on my favour to remove 2 negative feedback's from my profile on Feb 03 and Feb 25.

But these feedback's are still on my profile. I request ebay to please look into this and help me to remove these feedback from my profile.
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

that means u r lucky
i have 2 neg feedback out of one is waiting for buyer respond from last 18 days and one feedback have been remove by CC but still its not remove from my feedback profile

EBAY PPL DO SOMETHING
Message 11 of 18
latest reply

gadgets-genie
Community Member
Community court is always in favour of cheat and blackmailing seller like sanghvi_jewels who didn't refund and got his feedback removed.
Today I lost my money and above all the cheater is scott free and able to cheat many more buyers.

with this we all are prone to more such to come
Message 12 of 18
latest reply

got a mail on the 9th april but still today the feedback is not removed

Subject: Community Court Appeal
To: reliable.enterprise@rediffmail.com
Show full Headers
Hi reliableenterprise,

Item Number: 320494797729

Feedback Content: Reliable Enterprise is sure a cheating vendor. Battery is fake & doesn't work

The Community Court has decided that the feedback for this transaction should be removed with a majority of 51% of the votes.

eBay TnS will be acting on this outcome shortly.

Thank you for your participation.

Sincerely,
The Community Court
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

sarvaswa4u
Community Member
I have also received negative feedback from the buyer by mistake which he also confirmed in community forum.and case was favoured to me. but still my negative feedback is not removed. which is spoiling my selling records
Message 14 of 18
latest reply

my one case is still pending for buyer response from last 25 days
Message 15 of 18
latest reply

cooljewelindia
Community Member
No Body have time to listen the seller but T n S working time to time No single minute delay in that Only that dept work excellent Other all are ...........
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

same here i have received the jury case in my favour on 1st april but still ebay team has not removed and no reply from tns team they are still checking and checking i think they are deaf and dumb no reply from them feels very frustrated what treatment we receive from them as a sellers no support at all and when we chatt with them they say we have forwarded your complain you will receive ans within 3 to 4 days but ans never arrives and when you write to them from help section just wait for their ans there will be no reply kindly help
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

I received an email from eBay that community court has decided the case in my favor. Immediately, I sent an email to ebay.in through 'contact us' link and pasted the email from eBay in the text field that was provided.

The negative feedback was removed in 48 hours. I recommend you all the sellers whose negative has not been removed yet to write an email to eBay and paste the copy of email received from eBay regarding the case in your favor. This may help as it helped me.
Message 18 of 18
latest reply