Cheaters

I had ordered Bose revolve +speaker on ebay.but the product i received was of the lower model .when spoke to the seller they said that they were ready to make partial refunds as the product was of lower model but i insisted for the one which i had paid for .ebay asked me to revert the product and assured that they will be sending me the original product that had been ordered.but again i received the same lower version model after a month of my paying the amt to ebay. On talking to ebay and the seller they say that they do not have the product that i had ordered for and that too after 1 month of me placing and paying for the product.when we spoke to ebay they said that b4 purchasing any product kindly read the feed back for the seller ...on making a negative feed back on the seller ebay removed the feed back made for the seller.and now they are just apologising and say that ur claim is closed and we r ready to make full payment and that too after using my money for 40 days.
Secondly the warranty posted on ebay for the product that it has 1 yr company warranty .but that too is false.when we contacted Bose company they said that its not true.
So friends pls be careful while purchasing any product from ebay as they are cheating ordinary people by showing something and sending something else.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0