cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Chat with Rajan Mehra, Country Manager, eBay India (7 Feb, 5 - 6 PM)

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Members

Join Rajan Mehra, Country Manager, eBay India for an Open House discussion on buying and selling on eBay India. Open House gives senior eBay staff members the opportunity to interact with members of the community and we presume that community would also be equally eager to do the same.

Rajan will be available on this thread on Thursday, the February, 07 2008, from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM IST for an interactive discussion with our community members.
Click on 'Post a Reply' link at top of the page to submit your questions before or during the discussion.

Please read Rajan's message to the community.

See you on February, 07 2008 at 5:00 PM!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 1 of 88
latest reply
87 REPLIES 87

single question sir.: why buyers are allowed to leave feedback comments to the sellers before inputing the dispatch details from the side of sellers????? WHY
Message 2 of 88
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Another very simple question Sir : How soon ebay.in is going to reintroduce old paisa pay system and oblige the community ????????

Thanks

Narinder
Message 3 of 88
latest reply

Sir, Is ebay going to look into the aspect of many sellers selling parallel import goods on ebay. How does ebay propose to protect buyers who buy expensive products from such sellers. Is it possible for ebay to see that the seller sells product only which are legally imported into India with proper warranty and bill.

Thanks & Regards

Rajeev
Message 4 of 88
latest reply

Hello Sir Mr Rajan Mehra,
Your greatest feat seems to be the introduction of a unique machine called New PaisaPay. God bless you,because you have been successful to attract the attention of international ebayers. I saw a posting from Khobar,Saudi Arabia.
Hope you will go on achieving international attention like that and become famous very soon.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 5 of 88
latest reply

Hello Mr. Rajan Mehra,

Welcome to the boards once again. Congratulations! for introducing so many new systems in eBay India during the Year 2007 those are a great achievement. All the new systems are working fine now (some of it created problem for us in the beginning) except the New PaisaPay. There is still some bugs in the system (many of our co-sellers have reported in different threads).

The New PaisaPay is too much time consuming process. It is best for the Buyers but worse for Sellers.

Time Extension Request from International Buyers is problem creating. 80% of them don't respond to the request and ultimately the transaction has to be cancelled. That means lose sale, listing fee, time and effort.

Express Remittance criteria too is not suitable for small sellers. The seller has to remain on mercy of buyer's delivery confirmation to get the payment.

Kindly implement the system to reduce the stress of Sellers so that we may breath freely in eBay India. Most of the sellers are leaving this platform. Kindly do something.

Regards,

Message 6 of 88
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello Mr. Rajan Mehra,

It's great to be with you, on Community Boards.

ebay Team is doing a great job and is always there to efficiently help the Sellers, whenever required.

But .... the Sellers are in real trouble after the launch of New PaisaPay.

You may keep on introducing BUYER Friendly Policies and all the Sellers would support you till the time you are able to provide the following :-

1. Growing Business
&
2. Tension Free working

Right now Business is down and Tension is at all time high.

Selling Manager and New PaisaPay have lots of bugs which have not been rectified till now.

Dispatching the Item within 7 days of PaisaPay confirmation is fine ..... but ensuring the delivery within 10 days of punching the dispatch details is troublesome.

Normally, 99% of the Items get delivered in time .... but the fear of that 1% is always hovering above the head.

I would suggest that ebay should hire it's own Courier Companies, the way other shopping Portals are doing.

Let the responsibility of dispatching the Item within 7 days remain with the Seller ..... and the responsibility of delivering the Item within 10 days, be with ebay. .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 7 of 88
latest reply

ezzycyber
Community Member
Hello Mr Rajan,
I just wanted to say u that this New Paisa Pay system is really not working for sellers,we the sellers have been put on mercy of the buyers,I had sold an item on 17th dec 2007,I have send all the evidence to ebay which proves that item has been delivered properly, even e bay has accepted that and rejected the refund request of the buyer still to this date I have not recieved the payment of that Item from paisa pay.
If this system is to continue then i am sure many sellers like me forced to leave ebay forever.
please look into this matter sir.

Thanks
ezzycyber
Message 8 of 88
latest reply

e-techshop
Community Member
Kind Attn: Mr Rajan
Dear Sir, Nice to write to you on Board & also Best wishes to you and all ebay team and community for year 2008 ahead.Just read your message "Looking at Road Ahead-2008".It is indeed a geart pleasure to note ebay sucess in year 2007.All the targets you set for 2008 looks impressive and hope that community will benefit from it.I would like to suggest you following three points for implementation to improve system.
1) Add new category for "Home & Office Automation" under consumer electronics
2) New paisapay offered EMI feature but why it is limited for ICICI credit cards. This EMI feachure should be applicable to all credits cards issued by other leading banks in India.
3)Ebay.in should offer more promotional discounts for listing on worldwide international dispatch listing to promote global trade.
Lets look on above concerns & hope to make New Paisapay system successful in upcoming years.
Thanks and Best Regards
Gautam
Message 9 of 88
latest reply

auctionsjewelry
Community Member
Dear Mr Rajan,
I think ebay should collect parcels from sellers and then ship to buyers. Then sellers are not obligated to take responsibility of delivery in 10 days and we (THE SELLERS) will receive payments in time.

Also ebay should not put obligation on sellers to offer paisapay as mode of payment. It should be sellers' choice.

Regards,
Ankur
AuctionsJewelry
Message 10 of 88
latest reply