cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Chat with Rajan Mehra, Country Manager, eBay India (10 Jan, 5 -6 PM)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Members,

Join Rajan Mehra, Country Manager, eBay India for an Open House discussion on buying and selling on eBay India. Open House brings the opportunity to interact with senior staff members of eBay.

Rajan will be available on this thread on Wednesday, the 10th of January, 2007, from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM IST, for an interactive discussion with our community members.

Click on 'Post a Reply' link at top of the page to submit your questions before or during the Discussion.

See you on the 10th at 5:00 PM!

Thanks and Regards,
Sapana,
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 69
latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

graciousgems
Community Member
Sir,
The facts brought out by anther user Hghshaka send cold down the spine.
I suggest the matter shud be invetigated and the guilty selers punished , so that the reputation of us Indians doesn't get bad to worst.
thaknks
Graciousgems
Message 41 of 69
latest reply

kala5040
Community Member
Dear Sir,

Last month i joined ebay account. 10 days before i bought one item from excitingdealz, the item quality is very ,very bad. i fadeup ebay. And then iwant to close my bids from traditions. i wrote many e-mail from that concern. But i did'nt get reply from that concern. please try to undrstand my position. please, help me sir. Please, i want to close my bids from traditions.

thanking you sir. HELP ME
Message 42 of 69
latest reply

rajanmehra@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi vikramsownshop,

The PaisaPay team runs certain risk filters to prevent against possible misuse of credit cards. Sometimes, these filters throw up what we call a false positive i.e. the user was genuine but the filters caught the transaction. This seems to have been the case in your instance. I realize that this diminshes the buying experience but would like to emphasize that this is being done with a view to ensuring the safety of the credit card user. We are constantly working on refining our risk filters and one of the important objectives is to reduce the instances of false positives. I will point the team towards your case as and example of another false positive.

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback.
Best Regards
Rajan
Message 43 of 69
latest reply

graciousgems
Community Member
awaiting your replies , sir ,
graiousgems
Message 44 of 69
latest reply

rajanmehra@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear GOYALWC,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. I visited your feedback profile and noticed that you've been buying on the platform for over 3 years now - thank you for your custom. Unfortunately, I could not get the specifics of the case that you're referring to. I have asked Sapana Gupta to contact you to get more details on the specifics of your case and hope that we will be able to rapidly help you resolve it.
Best Regards
Rajan
Message 45 of 69
latest reply

suman_dua
Community Member
Hello Rajan
I have a concern regarding dealer warranty , I buy a product ( olympus camera ) in December from ebay and it was mentioned that it have warranty and bill included, when I got the camera it was having some manufacturing fault and I noticed that after 7 days , I talked to sellere and he told me that this product is under warranty can be repaired in mumbai only and Olypus can't repair it, I sent the product back to Mumbai from Gurgaon and requested seller to get change it with working one , but he denied to do that, and later he was ready to exchange it with a higher price canon S3IS camera, but for that camera warranty too, it would be covered in mumbai only,
My question in this case is : is it smuggled item seller is selling on ebay that canon or olympus can't give warrenty, also there is lot of price different between company and seller price.
If I got to canon Gurgaon can they give service on dealer bill and warranty card ?
Suman
Message 46 of 69
latest reply

rajanmehra@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi Krishnaindia,

Thanks for your suggestions.

While a PayPal symbol would convey greater trust, it's important to highlight that PayPal is a separate legal entity. PaisaPay is a platform available only on eBay India and as such we cannot display the PayPal icon against listings which offer PaisaPay.

As regards more visibility for a particular category, I'd encourage you to post your comments on category structure changes at http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=600000252&start=0 and we'll try and get the same incorporated as appropriate.
Best Regards
Rajan
Message 47 of 69
latest reply

rajanmehra@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear glorygalaxy,

Thanks for your good wishes. I look forward to your continued successful selling on the website.
Best Regards
Rajan
Message 48 of 69
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi graciousgems,

Rajan is in the process of replying to various posts. He is aiming at responding to all posts. Requesting your patience for the same.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 49 of 69
latest reply

highshaka
Community Member
WHAT IS THE USE OF FEEDBACK..IN MY CASE I WAS GIVEN A WRONG ITEM BY SELLER..WHEN I TRIED TO CONTACT THE SELLER ..THE SELLER REFUSED TO OBLIGE ..AND ASK ME TO RETURN THE ITEM AND SELLER WILL RETURN ME 75% OF THE BID AMOUNT...WHEN I REFUSD AND LODGE A COMPLAINT..AND ALSO A CLAIM...THAN I WENT TO LEAVE A FEEDBACK TO THE SELLER..AS NEGATIVE AND ALSO MENTIONED THE REASON..AS I PAID BY PAISE PAY..AND THE SELLER GOT THE MONEY..BUT TO MY DISMAY THE SELLER GIVES ME A NEGATIVE ALSO BY SAYING I AM A FRAUD BUYER...I NEED TO KNOW HOW COME I AMA FRAUD BUYER WHEN THE SELLER RECEIVES THE MONEY...AND I DID NOT GET THE ITEM AS DESCRIBED IN THE AUCTION...ITEM NO:120049032665..
Message 50 of 69
latest reply