Cancelled orders - COUPON REFUND

lixon07
Community Member
On more than one occasion, cancelled orders on eBay resulted in the loss of a great Value Coupon. Since these coupons are rare, and come across you only once in a while i would like to suggest, that each time the Seller is unable to ship an item once the payment has been made, amount equivalent to the "GIFT Coupon" needs to be credited back to the Buyer. At the cost of eBay or the seller is at your discretion.

Also, given the opportunity to participate in eBay's EDGE point's program, after having earned points and then a GIFT VOUCHER; the sales person tricked me by delaying shipment by a month. In the end, the order was cancelled due to non-availability and I lost all my hard earned points, since the program came to an end.

In case of such incidents, Customer Experience at eBay can be improved if something of Value can be returned - which i feel eBay has been neglecting.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

lixon07
Community Member
Thank you eBay for rewarding me with a Gift coupon to compensate for earlier inconvenience caused.

I put the coupon to good effect this week, but then once again ended in the seller cancelling order, resulting in even more Agony. So you see, the whole thing seems too ironical and goes on and on.

However, good it made me feel, the experience was short lived.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@lixon07...

"Once bitten is twice shy". Still you did the same mistake again, to save your coupon you should have called the seller before purchase and then bought the item.

Anyway it will be great if you can give the sellers name and item nos so that these sellers will be put to shame for this behavior.

Such sellers even put genuine sellers in trouble which leads to ebay framing draconian rules because of which all sellers suffer.
StopandShop
Message 3 of 3
latest reply