cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call from ebay- Regarding winning lucky draw.

rven7832
Community Member

today i got a call claiming that they are from ebay and i have won a lucky draw along with 4 other users of ebay for the year 2017 and they are willing to give iphone 6s or refrigerator or............. to claim this i need to purchase 4000/- worth products along with 50% cashback i don't know whether to believe this or not so i am requesting for your help to clarify this situation.Please let me know if this is real or fake. Because I didnt got any email regarding this which is making me give feedback to you.

thanking you,

rven7832

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Call from ebay- Regarding winning lucky draw.

Even I got a call,  they told me I won a AC wrth 40K, and i need to shop for Min 5K prodouct on there website. And i was surprised to see my address and was perfectly described by them. hey Ebay Take actions please.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Fake
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Same massage i received
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

IS KAM KE LIYE UNLOKO KO EBAY HELP KARTA HAI.NEHI TOH WOH LOK ADDRESS KAISE PATE HAI.EBAY KA ISME SHARE HAI
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Even I got a call,  they told me I won a AC wrth 40K, and i need to shop for Min 5K prodouct on there website. And i was surprised to see my address and was perfectly described by them. hey Ebay Take actions please.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

fikh-31
Community Member
I got call & massage today...is it true or fake
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Obviously its fake
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Same I got a same call from REMOVED . he said I am the lucky winner and he want me to purchase for ₹4000 and that also I have to call back him for what I purchase . how did they get my address and they know my earlier item that I order . how this happen? Is this from eBay customer service .?

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

jtin3734
Community Member

Lucky winner among 5

Call from - ...............

Prize - Laptop, Refrigerator, Iphone etc

To do - 5000rs purchase, but not through ebay site, they will tell the same prize as in ebay site and will collect our card or paytm details. OTP doesn't comes for ebay account.

Result - 5000 Lost.

More options like COD is asked but won't give the option by saying the seller doesn't provide COD in the area.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

dihus-53
Community Member

yeh number ebay ka he ya fake number he

Message 10 of 11
latest reply