cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY - claim - 988502 SR# 1-47932013555

kumamala
Community Member

Hi,

I bought a #JUICER MANUAL FRUIT JUICER ENJOY FRESH JUICE AT YOUR HOME ALUMINIUM BODY and since the item was not as per the description mentioned by the seller, I called ebay and returned the item back to seller as per the instruction given by ebay. But till now I have not received the refund.

Ebay requested me to send the images of the product - I sent it

Ebay requested me to send me the POD copy - I sent it on May 12, 2015 (my due date was 13th) and called and informed that I have sent the POD

Later ebay said that they called me and I didnt picked the call - FYI I have not received any calls, I can prove it with the help of my service provider and TRAI

Then I received an email stating that "since I have not sent the POD the ticket is closed" which is not fair

I called Ebay and informed them the date when I sent the POD copy. They put me on hold for more than 20 mins and finally accepted that they have received the copy on time and hence they reopened the ticked with a SR#

But after that I have not received any email hence I called ebay and enquired them about the refund. Again they started saying the same old stoy that they have not received the POD. 

I explained 30mins then the person said that my refund will be done in next 48hrs. But all of a sudden the next day I received an email that I have not sent the POD and hence no refund will be done. ebay started irritating the customers.

Again I made the call and spoke with them for more than 20mins. The customer care person said that in next 48hrs I will be receiving an update, but till now nothing done. From May 1st I am fighting with ebay. Today is 22nd.

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR THIS.

Thanks,

Senthil

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY - claim - 988502 SR# 1-47932013555

You can make complaints aginst ebay at Voxya, online consumer forum.

Voxya will help you resolve consumer complaints quickly.

File your complaints against company on http://voxya.com/file-consumer-complaint

Message 2 of 2
latest reply