cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bye Bye eBay Discussion Forum | eBay Biased Policies

I tried my best to help out crying buyers over here to make them happy buyers by using my eBay experiences and goods and bads even.

But now i suppose, i saw enough of biased behavior from so called eBay Moderation Team. I think i should QUIT helping out here as i am really GETTING Nothing OUT OF IT instead helping out other buyer/eBayers as this community Forum is totally UNMANAGED.

Bye Bye eBay Discussion Forum....Have a good time ahead...

eBay Team...Please do not delete this post.

Let other come to know how transparent are eBay Policies

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

spl_ind
Community Member
Please share your experience with us.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@spl_ind: What to Say...

At eBay, i think nobody himself/herself follows their own policies.

One thing i really want to share that eBay Policies are really biased. I put up an link in my signature linking to my eBay store and About me page and they fired me a message that "We will suspend your account".

:-)

At first sight, i thought some buyer had filed a claim like thing, then when i go in detail, it was just due to that link in my signature logo which also in turns links to only my eBay store and About me page.

I truly respect entire eBay Team and eBayers but when it comes to the adherence of policies, eBay as organization really do not demonstrate that, this is what i feel.

Buyers cry over here who do not receive their gifts from the last 3-4 months even and they are provided with NO proper resolution. My buyers complained me that eBay never replied to their queries even in 7-8 days time.

and if somebody answer their queries and other things, eBay Team thinks that we are breaking their policies like Putting eBay store link in signature or whatever.

It really impacts the credibility as a seller but here is nobody who can think and hear it.

Best Regards

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

gautam.pathania
Community Member
ebay has the worst service. no customer service at all. this is the worst shopping experience i have ever had.
never again am i gonna buy anything from ebay. and yes its nothing to do with the sellers.most of the seller are nice and supportive, its ebay that sucks.

Gautam Pathania

Ebay ID: gautam.pathania
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@smartphoneforever... It happened to me long ago when I linked my signature text with my My World page. I got tired of their warnings and finally removed it.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@spl_ind: Link in Signatures is not really an issue with us.

Issue is Biasness of eBay. Certain sellers do have Link of eBay store in their signatures, they are still allowed.

This is the main reason i have to look upon.

But i know eBay will have nothing to do for this and they will simply ignore it as they were doing to other community problems.

Request eBay support to look at eBay community and support their issues

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@smartphoneforever... No hard feelings, but your signature image seems to be quite big. Can you please make it a little smaller? Thanks!
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I like feedback. ๐Ÿ™‚

Done.

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 8 of 8
latest reply