Buyer Feedback on Branded Shirts on eBay

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Mala Iyer (creative_pursuits)

I had a wonderful experience purchasing an Allen Solly shirt as a gift for my dad. The quality was as specified by the seller and was an authentic Allen Solly. The seller ‘sankalpworld’ provided very good services. He readily agreed to a change in the shipping address at the last moment even though the parcel was actually ready to be shipped. The shipping charges and delivery time were reasonable.

This deal was an eye-opener because it actually saved me Rs.200/- even after spending for shipping charges! And the icing on the cake – I got a cool pair of sunglasses as a free gift with the buy! So my new mantra is ‘Check eBay first for branded stuff’.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Sandip Nair (hitman_hellraiser)

Shopping for shirts has become so easy. I bought a superb Peter England shirt at a 30% discount. The product quality is good and it arrived the very next day! Great buying experience!
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
MGN Unnithan (mgnunnithan)

Buying gifts is always a difficult and sometimes, expensive affair. But eBay made it so simple. I found a brand new Peter England shirt with a free tie on offer. What a deal! I couldn’t have found a more affordable gift elsewhere!
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Praveen Verma (pkk_verma1981)

I really appreciate the experience of getting a great Peter England shirt at a low price. What really sweetened the deal was that the seller included a free tie with the offer. 10 on 10 to the deal!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Yuvraj Bhalla (yb2k6)

I got a great bargain on a Louis Philippe shirt – the price was great, shipping charges were reasonable and the shipping was quick. Not only is the shirt perfect, the seller ‘wear-n-enjoy’ also provided me excellent service.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply