cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Buyer Blackmails Directly For Unfair Demands Or Else (-) Fdbck, Wht to do?

Dear Seema Ji, Pink's & all Community members:

We recently sold a backpack to a buyer and he advised us to send it through DTDC courier, we told we lost few parcels on DTDC, but he still wanted to send it through DTDC & we did send through DTDC to him, but unfortunately this parcel also got lost by them & they never give's claim so i lost the money, now we send the item again through OVERNITE EXPRESS and it was delivered to the buyer & in the meantime he applied for refund on paisapay as not received. We offered him 7 days replacement warranty but to not open the tag then only we will take return, but now the buyer has send me the backpack back with no MRP tag on it, now to whom can i sell it ? He is demanding for refund or else he will leave negative feedback & also using slang words. Don't we seller have any self respect ?

I thought not sharing buyer id, should i share it ?

Are we seller so helpless by the demands & blackmails ?

Now why should i accept the non MRP tag item back ?

Should we be afraid of negative feedback & take the loss ?

Is any step not taken on such demands by ebay ?

Please advise what to do now ?
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

sales.india
Community Member
record his phone call and send a file of voice recording to TNS and other co-sellers
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Share His User id..

And Inform the ebay about this incident. Feedback Can be Removed. Or it will not show in your A/c When it reaches 6 or 12 month..
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Always use eBay's messaging service. That way you can prove that you had a conversation with the buyer. Recording and sending the audio file to eBay is good but who has time to listen. Its easy to read than to listen for eBay guys.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
HI OM Store

You should not send the parcels which customer likes. You must have tieups and should send through that only. If they do not provide the service in a particular area then the customer can be asked for the preferred courior.

In your case, Ebay claims that he will look into your issue and will ask you send the Proof of Delivery. But what I have observed that this is all rubbish. Ebay is not going to support you. SOmebody from Ebay will call you and will tell you to take this as a nightmere as it happens to anybody.

Boss my advice is that pl relist the item and just send the bag to customer who buy it after relisting it and provide hima bill mentioning the price. In case he ask for the MRP which generally nobody ask for, ask him to cross check with the market.

Dont worry only 5% of customer bother the MRP tag.

Dont worry, I have also burnt my hand due to ebay policies which claims buyer protection but of no use.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@ technocrats.solutions

The question is not about selling the item again, i can use it @ home also.

The question is about blackmail & unfair demands & threaten of negative feedback

There should be some solution on it.

In my case before buying only i told the buyer not to open the tag if he want to return.

If we keep accepting the demands soon we have to close our business in loss. I posted it in community to get some solution on it by ebay pink's

But i think they are not interested on reply or really they don't have time to look at the post.

Some senior & experienced seller can advice us what to do, as i think listening to unfair demand & threaten to leave negative feedback by buyer should not be accepted by all of our seller community.

And other sellers please block him, he is our worst buyer in life, given lots of harrashment & uses bad words.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply