cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Beware sellers ebay guarantee deducts money silently from your account

Dear Sellers from last 20 days we are reviewing our account statement in paisapay and we get mails from ebay guarantee that claim id ----- is been covered under seller protection and you will get this amt credited in 5 days or 7 days but mind you friends amt gets deducted from your account instantly but never gets credited so check your accounts co-sellers, in my id more than 8 claim ids from last 15 days amt not credited something fishy so check your paisapay statements and you will find out dear friends.
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

sorry to say but again the same story repeating from last 15 days money is getting deducted from my account stating that you will be covered in seller protection and amt will be credited in this cycle but this cycle never comes means amts are not getting credited again ??????????????? have written to customer support but no response from team ??????? sellers kindly comment do you have the same situation or its only me who is facing this issue kindly check your paisapay statements ??????
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
it has happened to me as well.
firstly ebay didn't inform me that there is claim against my product which buyer purchased a month ago.
no mails , no case opened by a buyer in resolution center, no call from ebay.
suddenly received a mail on 1st of this month that refund is processed to the buyer and i have been covered UNDER SELLER PROTECTION PROGRAM for this transaction because we have noticed that there is no fault arrived from your end in this case. This credit will reflect in your account within next 4-5 days.

BUT IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS NO CREDIT, NO CONTACT, NO REPLY TO MAILS, and the worst thing is when i called them up the CS team doesn't even know that i have covered under seller protection and bluntly say they never sent the mail.
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

daily-bonanza-deals
Community Member
i really wonder what do they do in the offices, what really is the cs team for ?? fraud ??
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
today i got my UNDER SELLER PROTECTION PROGRAM money to paisapay. will get remitted in to my bank account on Thursday.
thanks ebay team.
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

frendz_shop
Community Member
When My Ebay Under Seller Protection Amount Credit In My Paisa Pay Account??? Already More Than 9000Rs. Debit From My Account For Under Seller Protection...
Message 15 of 16
latest reply

Once again ebay guarantee idiots has cheated me of my hard earned money.

Just see the actual images given below, is this the right way to send emails.

When you are handing claims why is ebay not giving the complete details in the sent mail. Why is the mail sent like an SMS.

The claim got settled in ultra fast time that is only 4 days and as usual there was no phone call from ebay in this matter, no mail to inform me about the item been returned, absolutely nothing and the refund was done to the buyer.

StopandShop
Message 16 of 16
latest reply