cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Beware sellers ebay guarantee deducts money silently from your account

Dear Sellers from last 20 days we are reviewing our account statement in paisapay and we get mails from ebay guarantee that claim id ----- is been covered under seller protection and you will get this amt credited in 5 days or 7 days but mind you friends amt gets deducted from your account instantly but never gets credited so check your accounts co-sellers, in my id more than 8 claim ids from last 15 days amt not credited something fishy so check your paisapay statements and you will find out dear friends.
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

My original thread Link: http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500011685
Date posted: 06-July 2012 @ 15:22 IST

Dear Sellers, Paisapay Cheats in Many Ways....

Ebay has deleted the full topic of the same title from the forums along with all the replies, why ?????????????........because truth hurts.

And the cheating has not stopped.....it still goes on.

I have ebay guarantee cases in which there was no intimation to me of any kind whatsoever, no phone call received, nothing and the refund was done to the buyer. I came to now only when I checked the paisapay remittance page and found out about the refund.

Also in 3 cases where ebay has covered me under seller protection, they have not paid me even 1 paisa, we have to just keep on checking everyday as to whether payment has been done or not, as per ebay we have no other work but to do this and keep checking where and when ebay/paispay and ebay guarantee will cheat us out of our hard earned money.

In one case buyer wanted to return the item and asked me the procedure to get free return, I asked him to contact ebay customer care and told him to say that "I want to return the item back to the seller for replacement". Customer care opened a guarantee case, did not inform me at all and today the foolish claim adjuster Nikhil has refunded the buyer even after buyer said that I want a replacement. All this done again without any phone call, no inquiry, nothing.

I would advice all sellers with sufficient volume sales to check your paisapay remittance page daily and see if you are been cheated by ebay........you will be surprised, also check if powership discount is been applied to you, in my case I have seen that quietly ebay does not apply the due discount...........one of the many ways in which ebay and its dept's cheat the seller.....shame on ebay for this.

Dare they do in US, they will be kicked on their backside.

PS: Read this post soon as it will be deleted very soon.
StopandShop
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@Raj... Your original thread didn't got much attention because you posted it in another forum. I hope this thread will get more readers than before. And what eBay is doing (if true) then its very bad.
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

And friends this has NOT ENDED.......,

This is the 3rd time in a row that paisapay has deducted late fees payment penalty from me. I always pay my fees on time but as usual the payment gateway is always down. I paid my fees on 30th July 2012 but paisapay registered the payment on 5th Aug 2012...........and charged me late penalty of Rs.50/- and also blocked my account for 5 days.........why all this drama when your own system is screwed up..........only so that they can quietly charge me late penalty of Rs.50 WITHOUT EVEN INFORMING ME...........what a shame on a MNC cheating a poor seller just to earn Rs.50/-..........what more PROOF YOU WANTS THAT EBAY/PAISAPAY CHEATS OUTRIGHT.

Omgifts is very right about seller protection.....

In my case as promised under seller protection they did not pay me for 2 months and when I asked about my payment I get a mail from paisapay saying that payment has been made, when I asked please tell me when you have paid me ????? NO REPLY RECEIVED FOR 30 DAYS NOW.........WHAT CHEATS.

NOTE: I AM SURE EBAY WILL DELETE THIS MAIL ALSO.
StopandShop
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Paying PaisaPay fees has now become a technical battle. Last time why I paid mine it deducted twice. I did not asked for any refund. Good part is that I will not have to pay any fees unless that prepaid amount becomes zero. Next time I'm going to pay some extra in advance to avoid using payment gateway every month.
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Atlast all payments cleared today and no complains against paisapay, my all amt has been credited today thanks to account manager for his efforts and support
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

3 pending "seller protection payments" were made to me today, I will have to check if some are not yet paid..........No my Account Manager did not do anything in this matter so no thanks.
StopandShop
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

daily-bonanza-deals
Community Member
same the case with me, at - ebay cs plz look in the matter.
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

sorry to say but sellers really beware again the game has been started, money getting deducted from our account and there is no reply from team ?????????? we receive mails stating that we are covered in seller protection but actually money is not getting credited in statement ????? so kindly check your statements
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

rubyfdk
Community Member
Its ebay's 420......Rs.10300 deducted from my paisa pay account without informing me and now no replies of emails. When u chat with customer care or give call to them, they say they will inform the concern department and they will call u but no body is calling.....its like theft.
Message 10 of 16
latest reply