Beware of the following seller

suhas_123
Community Member
balajitelecom. this selles is a cheat. sells substandard material and does not respond to the problem.
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

ufo_big
Community Member
In one hand you are giving following feedback to seller:

"Good Communication .Prompt response and shipping. Good Seller .Shure recommended"

on other hand you are telling

"selles is a cheat. sells substandard material and does not respond to the problem."

Which one is correct?
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I would balajitelecom to respond to this post.

Is defamation of a seller by calling them CHEAT, FRAUD, and other derogatory terms correct ethically and also is it legal to do so.

Sellers please post your views on this defamation issue.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

this is totally unethical.

i support rajelectroniks and other sellers should repsond to it.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Even i agree with rajelectronic
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

kiara.electronics-2009
Community Member
I agree that nw a days buyers are leaving feedbacks with unehgtical and derogatory remarks
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Hello

I dont think so that sellers on ebay will do anything wrong. Because they want to do business for longterm. They are co-operative but I agree that buyer not co-operative. I think eBay team has to do something nice for ebay sellers.

Thanks
rhtdm.6624
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

eBay should educate careless and immature buyers like Suhas_123.

This buyer has left a positive feedback for balajitelecom and now the same buyer is calling the seller, a fraud.

Buyers like suhas_123 should learn to use eBay.
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
I agree with Raj Elektronics and Kiara and all other supporting sellers.

Posting about some one like this, and that too when the buyer has given a positive feedback is really sad and shows how unclear the buyer is about the particular transaction. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
Not Much A Surprise, eBay is 99% Buyer oriented as they feel its buyer's pocket their money is coming from, But it high time they realize its sellers who are investing in the inventory. Buyer has openly send me a message for feedback extortion, and when I did not agreed for that I was left with 6 Neutrals by a single buyer. Send eBay mails but nothing's happened..

What protection do we sellers have from some buyer who without any reason leaves us neutrals with 1 Star rating in all criteria ???

Please eBay answer my this query which has forced me to rethink my selling future on eBay.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply