Bad/Frustrating Experience

sonali1908
Community Member

PayPaisa ID: 35921000588

The rules and regulations are so frustrating. I have been trying to change the shipping address 5 minutes after paying to this day.

According to your rules, the delivery is being attempted again and again at the wrong address.  I have called at customer service and tried to resolve the issue twice but hasn't been of any use as they inform me about new rules every time.   

1. Why can't anyone change shipping address before you actually ship the order? What if I make a mistake of one digit and it reaches a wrong place?  

2. Why can't you ask the seller to get back the item once I have confirmed my identity and I am telling you there is no one at that address?  

3. Why will you attempt delivery 3 times once I have informed that there is no one to collect the item at address?  

4. Why did your customer care ask me to claim for item not received and now tells me he can't help me.  

I don't need my money back neither do I need the item. You can keep both the things. Do note that I will not return to your website for shopping neither will I suggest anyone else again.  

I also tried sending this message on the proper customer support thing but your numbers and IDs are just so complicated! I had to search and come down here! I don't know how do you plan to compete with Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal for that matter, in INDIA!  They are simple and user friendly!

Regards,

Frustrated customer

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bad/Frustrating Experience

Hello,

Please place a new order and open a item not receive case on 1800 209 3229 and you will receive your refund as it covers you in gureantee program. 

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I have already opened a case as suggested by their customer service. But, today when I call again they tell me about some other rule. They also don't know when will it be refunded now. I can pay more for the same thing and buy it somewhere else. At least it will give me peace of mind.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

In this case, I request you to call seller directly and ask them to ship a new item to you to your new address. Explain them that you will receive a your item back anyhow as address is incorrect prior. 

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply