Bad Experince With Two Sellers

ajayshooda
Community Member
I have bought a digital bathroom scale & a Sony AM FM Radio about 10 days back from highly rated vendors , over 95% rating.

1. The scale is broken . The vendor'd moblie is a false no. He does not respond to emails or to messages sent thru you.

2. The Sony AM FM has yet to be recieved after 10 days.

To me it sems your vendors & ratings can't be trusted. You also do not take notice of the feedback or messages.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,
You may try a bit more to solve the matter with the seller mutually by sending some more communications. Also, deliveries sometimes take longer than the normal ones so you may wait for a few more days. If the problem is still not solved mutually then you can always raise an Item Not Received / Not As Described Dispute with eBay and claim refund. The following link will be helpful for this.
http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/inr-snad-policy.html .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi ajayshooda,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. As emailswarup suggested, the next step should be to file for Item Not received dispute agasint the seller.
[My eBay >>> Dispute Console (left side bar)>>> open a dispute]

If the seller does not respond, or the communication fails at any point of time, you will need to close the dispute and escalate the calim for Buyer Protection claim.

I hope this information helps.

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 3 of 3
latest reply